What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pixie Juice Cherrylicious Review by Romastino

I have to say not only is this the best cherry out there-it is in my opinion one of the best juices out there! Admittedly I dont buy many ready mixed so take that as you will, but it really is wonderful. When I get some more pennies I will be buying some more :)

Ok I'm sold! Now vaping away like mad on my current 'fruity' to get it used up and make pixie cherry my next fruity vape.

It is the only Cherry juice I'd ever buy again or recommend. Light years better than any others.

I've yet to try Pixies Juices ;)

Really? What are you waiting for?! lol ;) I remember selling a bottle of mint choc to someone through PM on UKV and they said they were going to your birthday bash, can't remember when it was, early this year or last year? They said they were going to take it with them so you could all have a try. They must have forgot.

Ah yes that was Maff, he did give me that for my burfday lol must dig it out.. You've a good memory!

Back
Top Bottom