What's new

Review Pink Lemonade by Sweet Vapes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys we are back again for another juice review.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thank you to the nice guys ever at @Sweet_Vapes. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's. Remember taste is subjective.

So today we are looking at Pink Lemonade by Sweet Vapes. It's a 50ml shortfill. And it's 70vg30pg. Priced at £8.99 but with the POTV discount code it brings them down to around £6 per 50ml which is a great price.

Today's set up is the Double Barrel mod with Bonza rda with tri fused Clapton wire coming in at 0.14ohm at 80w.

So let's start as always with a finger taste.

Now for quite a few years I basicly only drank the pink lemonade by Lucozade. I just love the stuff. Here you are getting the lemonade undertones and some nice sweet raspberries. So far so good. Let's go for a vape

Coils are primed and the wicks are wet.

This juice doesn't disappoint on the vape either. The raspberries has eased back a bit to let the lemonade come through a bit more. I am just loving this juice . It's been a great vape while watching the world cup final.

So let's move on and give it some of Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 8.5/10
This has gone right up there with some other great juices. I could vape this all day no problem at all. Quite a refreshing vape which keeps you going back for more

20180713_162945.jpg

And as always here is the link.

https://www.sweetvapes.co.uk/products/pink-lemonade

Here is the discount code POTV33

Cheers again Sam, great review! You reminded me I got a couple of Sweet Vapes juices in my cupboard... gonna go look... later lol :D

Back
Top Bottom