What's new

Review One pound LiQuid. Lemon Pie.

eyeball kid

Legend
Just a quick review for anyone interested.
These are my views and do not represent the larger Borg of POTV.
Right. Saw on one of LiQuids mail shots that they've added Lemon Pie to the high vg collection. Mrs kid still likes her American lite and peppermint blend, so I stuck a bottle with her usual order. This arrived a very dark golden colour (3mg nic) so it looks like some pre steeping has been done.
On the hand lick taste taste thing's weren't promising, I won't lie but I loaded up a hadeon that is single coiled with a big old Clapton and dripped away.
Well, spank me silly, it's bloody tasty. A real true lemon flavour. Not ridiculously sweet and with a tad of a sour balance you'd expect from a ripe lemon.
No cleaning product syndrome here. The light pastry notes follow after and thankfully no saccharin aftertaste.
As always the vg/pg and nic base is of a high standard and I've always had brilliant service from LiQuid.
If this had an american premium brand logo on it I'm sure we'd have heard folk raving about it.
We've seen a bit of snobbery over LiQuids juices but as I've said before I've always rated the ry 4 they make.
I now have three lemon based juices on my favourites list. This is every bit as tasty as pf vapes lemon grab or dinner ladies lemon tart.
I've had no incentive to review this aside from the fact that if you like lemon pastry eliquids, you'd be doing yourself a disservice to pass it by.
Do yourself a favour and take a punt at a quid a bottle.
Nice job @Li-Quid

Nice words dude. LiQuid got me off the smokes quite easily. I've very little bad to say about them.

Back
Top Bottom