What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Occult Owl....... my god they're good!

Lee, package arrived today, so thanks for that! Do you recommend steeping and if so for how long?

Just add the nicotine and give them a good shake buddy. A day won’t hurt after adding the nic, as long as they are mixed properly no steeping is needed [emoji16]

Today I got 2 bottles of the occult owl limited edition juices. Experiment one and experiment two. Tried them on a dripper before I added the nic shots. And fuck me they taste good.

Today I got 2 bottles of the occult owl limited edition juices. Experiment one and experiment two. Tried them on a dripper before I added the nic shots. And fuck me they taste good.

That’s great to hear mate, I have been working on these recipes for a very long time! I wanted the desserts to taste “warm” I played around with so many sweet spices to get this effect. These flavours are probably the most work I have put into a juice, period.

That’s great to hear mate, I have been working on these recipes for a very long time! I wanted the desserts to taste “warm” I played around with so many sweet spices to get this effect. These flavours are probably the most work I have put into a juice, period.
Well done Lee. They are really tasty. Big thumbs up there mate.

Got my Reserva and Limonade. I’ve got the Reserva in the berserker MTL and it’s very good. No Nic added yet. What do I need to do to make it more MTL friendly please @Lee I have some Nic but I’m not sure whether it’s PG or VG based. The litter berserker is coping quite well. Great work [emoji106]

Got my Reserva and Limonade. I’ve got the Reserva in the berserker MTL and it’s very good. No Nic added yet. What do I need to do to make it more MTL friendly please @Lee I have some Nic but I’m not sure whether it’s PG or VG based. The litter berserker is coping quite well. Great work [emoji106]

If you add no more VG or VG nic and only make up the 10ml with either PG based nic and PG, or 100% PG nic shots you will be at near on 50/50 :)

For example 10ml of 72mg PG nic will make 60mls of 50/50 @12mg

5ml of 72mg PG based nic and 5ml of PG will make 60mls of 50/50 @6mg

And so on :)

If you add no more VG or VG nic and only make up the 10ml with either PG based nic and PG, or 100% PG nic shots you will be at near on 50/50 [emoji4]

For example 10ml of 72mg PG nic will make 60mls of 50/50 @12mg

5ml of 72mg PG based nic and 5ml of PG will make 60mls of 50/50 @6mg

And so on :)

Cheers Lee, I think I'll just buy a couple of 100% PG nic shots. Thanks for the quick response.
Edit; I know I only need one for the bottle, just to have a spare. :)

I am vaping the limesicle at the moment, on the serpent smm. Wow it's good liquid.

It's an absolute banger of a juice - refreshing, zingy, fresh and no chemical aftertaste whatsoever. There is a cool, not icy afternote and a well balanced sherbert dryness that just about stops the taste buds exploding. This is one of those flavours that you know you are going to vape through the lot of in no time at all.

@Thom2022 has covered it and also the less sensational orange slice perfectly in his review imho, So thanks to him for alerting me to this.

I've done a review on the prime vapes page to earn a discount code so I can order more along with the limonada!

Back
Top Bottom