What's new

Occult Owl....... my god they're good!

Great review @Thom2022, really well written and explained. A good review makes you want to try the product, and I’m desperate to try the orange slice! Nom!

Heard the chatter here.

Now when chatters happens, it's boosts expectations so high you're USUALLY let down.

However, nope. Tried 5/10 Owl liquids so far, quite enjoyed most...

Even the Two Scoops, yet I dislike most banana vapes and not a fan of butterscotch. Quite liked it.

And @Lee we've nearly sold out of the sample order we placed.

That’s great ash, pleased to hear they are going down well in your store!

You know where I am when you need a top up, have some more POS coming in tomorrow for them too [emoji16]

You know where I am when you need a top up, have some more POS coming in tomorrow for them too [emoji16]
You'll certainly be getting a message in near future dude.

I'd give a solid 8/10 on the brand.

9/10 is too near perfect.
10/10 doesn't exist in my eyes in any liquid at all.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Glad you've liked the review. I've also got a Tennessee reserva to try but as it's a custom mix it needs to steep. I did have a little sample and initial reaction is good but I will update this in a few weeks with a full review of that flavour.

This review is spot on, the amount of detail you have gone into and the way you have described what you can taste from each flavour is exactly what people want to read. What may be a negative for you may be a positive for another customer. This is exactly why reviews like this are important.

You should write more reviews for all sorts of products dude, 10/10 - cracking job mate.

Lee, where is the best place to order the product online? I’m keen to try a few of these, they soijd delicious

Lee, where is the best place to order the product online? I’m keen to try a few of these, they soijd delicious

Hi mate, I’m not aloud to post a link here as a vendor but they can be found on Prime Vapes. We also have a discount code on for 50% for stoptopber. There is a thread on here if you search for occult owl [emoji16]

Hi mate, I’m not aloud to post a link here as a vendor but they can be found on Prime Vapes. We also have a discount code on for 50% for stoptopber. There is a thread on here if you search for occult owl [emoji16]

Thanks bud.

This review is spot on, the amount of detail you have gone into and the way you have described what you can taste from each flavour is exactly what people want to read. What may be a negative for you may be a positive for another customer. This is exactly why reviews like this are important.

You should write more reviews for all sorts of products dude, 10/10 - cracking job mate.
Thanks for the kind words. I've never been interested in reviewing things if I'm honest. Someone pointed your line of juices out to me on here and I picked a few I liked the sound of and I wasn't disappointed. Because it's a relatively new range from what I gather and I've now tried over half it I figured it let people know my thoughts.

I hope you know you're going to bankrupt me though. I can't put the vape down now and for the couple of days between running out and the new lot being deliver3d I went back to some of my old favourites and was depressingly underwhelmed! I'm just glad I'm a MTL vaper haha.
Once I get my RX200 back I will get the old trusty doge v2 on it, whack a quad build in it and have a little blast at 140W and see how the flavour compares to MTL and report back with my findings.

Fantastic detailed review buddy. Never had a juice from Lee that wasn't of a high quality standard. Many are not for me but all have been bang on.
It's also testament to the quality how the juices stand up at both ends of the wattage spectrum. I use Lee's tobacco juices at a relatively low wattage and now and then blast them and they are always excellent.

Fantastic detailed review buddy. Never had a juice from Lee that wasn't of a high quality standard. Many are not for me but all have been bang on.
It's also testament to the quality how the juices stand up at both ends of the wattage spectrum. I use Lee's tobacco juices at a relatively low wattage and now and then blast them and they are always excellent.

Thanks for the kind words mate [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom