What's new

Review Occult Owl by Prime Vapes

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. We are back again for another juice review.

The following juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks to @Lee over a Prime Vapes. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

I have been looking forward to this day since I reviewed the Sub Rosa range. So when I heard last week that the new juice line was coming. I've been like a kid a Christmas. The wait is finally over. The owl has landed. So let's get started.

Today's review set up is the Ultex T80 by joyetech with the mesh pro rda with ni80 mesh.

All the juices are a 50ml shortfill. 70vg30pg and I've topped them up to keep them all at 0mg. They are all priced at £14.99 but until the 1st of October there is a massive 50% off discount code TEAMOWL

So let's get started with the first juice.

PURPLE RAIN.

I don't know how he does it but for anyone who doesn't know. This guy makes amazing juice. This is a fruit vape of grape, raspberry and blackcurrant. When I first tasted it I was trying to work out how to write the review for this one. As all I could think of with each vape is just WOW. All the fruits in this just combine together for an amazing fruity taste. But for me I can taste the grape just slightly more than the other flavours which just works so well. This is just heaven in a bottle.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 9.9/10

Quick rewick for the next juice.

TARTE AU CITRON

A rhubarb with lemon pie made how it should be. The rhubarb and lemon are a match made in heaven. The slight sweetness of the rhubarb then the sharpness of the lemon is just superb. Now pair that with a really nice buttery pastry that isn't fighting to win the flavour battle. I am often put off of desert/pastry flavoured juices as it is normally 9 parts pastry with 1 part filling but the balance here is amazing.

Sam's super saucy scale.

For the first time ever in the history of Sam's saucy juice reviews we have a 10/10.

Perfect doesn't even describe this juice. By far the best juice I have ever tasted.

BREEZY BERRY.

I feel sorry for this next juice. That is gonna be a touch act to follow. When I saw the candy I was expecting it to be quite a lot sweeter. It's got a great mixed berry flavour that is mouth wateringly morish. It is just lip smacking good.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9/10

Another great juice. Sweet and fruity refreshing vape.

1537988029701589461267.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/occult-owl

Remember to use TEAMOWL for 50% off before the 1st of October and while stocks last.

Alright guys. We are back again for another juice review.

The following juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks to @Lee over a Prime Vapes. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

I have been looking forward to this day since I reviewed the Sub Rosa range. So when I heard last week that the new juice line was coming. I've been like a kid a Christmas. The wait is finally over. The owl has landed. So let's get started.

Today's review set up is the Ultex T80 by joyetech with the mesh pro rda with ni80 mesh.

All the juices are a 50ml shortfill. 70vg30pg and I've topped them up to keep them all at 0mg. They are all priced at £14.99 but until the 1st of October there is a massive 50% off discount code TEAMOWL

So let's get started with the first juice.

PURPLE RAIN.

I don't know how he does it but for anyone who doesn't know. This guy makes amazing juice. This is a fruit vape of grape, raspberry and blackcurrant. When I first tasted it I was trying to work out how to write the review for this one. As all I could think of with each vape is just WOW. All the fruits in this just combine together for an amazing fruity taste. But for me I can taste the grape just slightly more than the other flavours which just works so well. This is just heaven in a bottle.

Sam's super saucy scale.

I'm giving this a 9.9/10

Quick rewick for the next juice.

TARTE AU CITRON

A rhubarb with lemon pie made how it should be. The rhubarb and lemon are a match made in heaven. The slight sweetness of the rhubarb then the sharpness of the lemon is just superb. Now pair that with a really nice buttery pastry that isn't fighting to win the flavour battle. I am often put off of desert/pastry flavoured juices as it is normally 9 parts pastry with 1 part filling but the balance here is amazing.

Sam's super saucy scale.

For the first time ever in the history of Sam's saucy juice reviews we have a 10/10.

Perfect doesn't even describe this juice. By far the best juice I have ever tasted.

BREEZY BERRY.

I feel sorry for this next juice. That is gonna be a touch act to follow. When I saw the candy I was expecting it to be quite a lot sweeter. It's got a great mixed berry flavour that is mouth wateringly morish. It is just lip smacking good.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9/10

Another great juice. Sweet and fruity refreshing vape.

View attachment 173967

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/occult-owl

Remember to use TEAMOWL for 50% off before the 1st of October and while stocks last.

Great review mate, loved reading that [emoji16]

First 10/10 - well happy man!

Great review mate, loved reading that [emoji16]

First 10/10 - well happy man!

It's well deserved. I do plan on having a best of 2018 thread. And that juice is a contender. That touch of lemon just brings it all together mate. And the pastry not being over powering as well mate. There is a couple in your juice line that has the potential to equal that. So roll on payday and hope they are still in stock haha

Back
Top Bottom