What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Nova Vapes mini review

Cheers for the review @MrDJ. Ordered Thursday, it arrived today. Pinà Coloda, didn’t bother with the nic. Made me cough at first. Liking it now. Ordered the orange nimbus also. Not tried it yet. [emoji106]

thanks for the review @ MrDj the juices sound great and at great prices too will have to place a order soon..

So my order arrived today and wow, that mango is proper cold. Gonna vape this tank dry, re-wick and try the strawberry lemonade. As advised by Nova Vapes I'll leave the Grahams Custard and Comet to steep for a couple of weeks. Thanks again for the review, this is why I signed up here [emoji106]
the higher the wattage you go the colder it gets so if its a bit too cold then try a bit lower.

the higher the wattage you go the colder it gets so if its a bit too cold then try a bit lower.
Yeah, thanks, I tried that and it helped a bit. I think it just takes a bit of getting used to. The strawberry lemonade is not so bad, I've found.
I was wondering if putting a few drops of TFA smooth in the bottle might help tone it down a bit too?

Ok, no problem, I'll try it with a little bit in a 10ml bottle just in case it screws it up.

Yeah, thanks, I tried that and it helped a bit. I think it just takes a bit of getting used to. The strawberry lemonade is not so bad, I've found.
I was wondering if putting a few drops of TFA smooth in the bottle might help tone it down a bit too?
I like the strawberry lemonade lovely and not sickly at all could do with a weeny bit more strawberry I LOVE NOVE-VAPES ELIQUID WILL USE THEM FOREVER

new Grape Ice released and its good.
think asap grape from nasty but at half the price. nice strong grape flavor with the ice kick on the exhale.
just received my latest order of 240ml mango lychee and 120ml grape ice and now wished id ordered more.
another winner from @NovaVapes

I tried the nova vapes mango lychee and srawberry lemonade. Dont know what it is but i dont think the flavours are for me. The mango lychee feels like it uas orange in it for me. Wondering wether to try this grape ice now

I tried the nova vapes mango lychee and srawberry lemonade. Dont know what it is but i dont think the flavours are for me. The mango lychee feels like it uas orange in it for me. Wondering wether to try this grape ice now
im not getting any orange but im guessing it depends what kit your using. what tank,coil,wattage did you try it on. mine is in a crown 1 or 2 and at 50-60watts.

Back
Top Bottom