What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Nova Vapes mini review

MrDJ

Legend
Image413096373.jpg

Another DJ mini review

@NovaVapes https://novavapes.co.uk/product-category/eliquid/

as always tastes are subjective and what one likes the other may not.

Blunt and straight to the point.
If your on a strict budget and like cheap as chips then look no further as these are cheap but in no way cheap in flavor.

I saw these posted on the planet a few weeks ago and the one juice that caught my eye was their Mango Lychee Ice which ive bought from other vendors in the past so i thought id have a dabble.

the Ice range is new so not found any reviews out there yet. ive also not tried any of their original range but i read they were voted juice of the year for 2015 by the subreddit ECR_EU!

Price wise the short fills are outstanding value so i wasnt expecting anything too special.
well i was pleasantly surprised especially with the Ice range.

60ml bottles short fill with 50ml zero 70vg juice including free nic shot (i have advised them about the free shot) £4.50 each (yes you read that correctly £4.50)
Free delivery on orders ove £14.99

so down to the nitty gritty.

Mango Lychee Ice
wow! actually a really nice refreshing juice.
A nice strong fresh fruit mango on the inhale with undertones of lychee and cool ice on the exhale which is not too overpowering unlike some malasian juices.
i was about to order some more but bugger it, sold out. i wonder why.
me likey likey 9/10

Pina Colada Ice
One of my first ever juices i bought the day i started vaping back in early 2015 was pina colada and it was average at best. this is the total opposite and actually is as close as you could get to the cocktail itself. only niggle for me is it has cinnamon in the coconut which i hate with a passion but im still really liking this cool refreshing flavour.
7/10 (would be 8/10 if it had no cinnamon).

Victorian Sweet Chew
Sadly not my cup of tea. the fruity chew flavour is subtle, i think its strawberry or could be a mixture of fruits but just not my sort of flavour. as always others may like this juice
3/10

Cornflake Crunch
Another one not really my sort of flavour. i cant work out what it is. its not bad but i cant really taste cornflakes
3/10

Tea Time Treat
A mild custard cream biscuit which is quite nice but not that strong. its defo a creamy custard with a hint of biscuit base on the exhale. this one is growing on me.
im guessing as im so used to plain vanilla custards my taste buds arent picking up the biscuit base as well as it should do.
6/10

these were all tried in the NRG tank with GT6 0.2 coil at 50w which is quite airy but not as much as the smok tanks.
also tried in the crown 1 with 0.25 coil at 50watts and much more flavour on all juices.

So to recap. on a budget or not then try some especially the ice range as they are really nice.

just found this on their facebook page

We've decided to offer a permanent price reduction on our TPD compliant range to make it even more affordable!
10ml - £1
30ml - £2.50
60ml - £4.50
All manufactured in our certified ISO cleanroom, NovaVapes strives to offer incredible quality at affordable prices!

Good price thanks for that @MrDJ - I have tried Mango & Lychee before and a big fan of custard creams so may have to give those two a try once my collection goes down!

Never noticed the cinnamon in the Pina Koolada until you mentioned it lol. Now it's annoying me!
lol. i got something right then. ive got some £1 LiQuid vanilla that i put a few drops in each tank and it does help a bit.

so have you tried the other ones that werent to my taste and have you tried any of their original range.

lol. i got something right then. ive got some £1 LiQuid vanilla that i put a few drops in each tank and it does help a bit.

so have you tried the other ones that werent to my taste and have you tried any of their original range.

I bought their 480ml sample pack the other day, so I got the full ICE and Rose and Ivy range. Strawberry Lemonade was a bit of a disappointment. It's a nice vape, but lacks in menthol compared to the other 2 and resembles more on the side of a strawberry milk!

I did a review on those I've tried on my blog below.

I bought their 480ml sample pack the other day, so I got the full ICE and Rose and Ivy range. Strawberry Lemonade was a bit of a disappointment. It's a nice vape, but lacks in menthol compared to the other 2 and resembles more on the side of a strawberry milk!

I did a review on those I've tried on my blog below.
great reviews fella. ive never got on with lemonades so didnt get that one.
will defo buy the other 2 again though even with the cinamon.
im not sure if its a menthol hit though and more a koolada used. might be wrong though.

great reviews fella. ive never got on with lemonades so didnt get that one.
will defo buy the other 2 again though even with the cinamon.
im not sure if its a menthol hit though and more a koolada used. might be wrong though.

Might be my mind playing tricks on me, but I definitely get a 'minty' taste from it!

Thanks for the review!

Great to see everyone enjoying our juices :D If you guys have any questions about Nova feel free to just ask.

Cheers!

• Do you need to steep the mango an lychee after you put the 10ml nic shot ?

Back
Top Bottom