What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Nexus Juice by Pod Salts

Good evening you gorgeous lot!

The review on the Nexus Juices is on the main page.

A big thank you to @nwhornet and @Amnesiac for helping me with this review. You can read what we thought of this new range here......

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/e-liquids/nexus-salts-and-shortfills.html

20201127_200855.jpg

Also another thank you to the wonderful @Purplefowler for loading the review and doing what she does to pull all the pics and detail together xx

Great review by you all but taste is def subjective as the 2 of you who liked the cucumber one need your mouths washing out you filthy animals

Great review by you all but taste is def subjective as the 2 of you who liked the cucumber one need your mouths washing out you filthy animals

Oh here he is! Surprised you didn't say we need to burn our tongues or something!
Honestly i could not taste cucumber lol

Well today i received some salts, i ordered the pacha mama melon salt to try. Thought of u when it arrived! I know how much u like Melon lol

Yes exactly!

He is just jealous cause im giving love to u 2 instead of him hahahaha

Love u twinny @ForestMagpie
I'll wash @Amnesiac mouth out with fucking petrol then rip his tongue out and burn it while he watches.
As for @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) fucking hell where do I start, bloody melon, you vile creature, you'll burn in hell for all eternity for sins against taste. Ha ha jealous, look twinny I love ya but whose juicy salt you put in your mouth is your business :D

Back
Top Bottom