What's new

Review Natura juice review

silk186

Achiever
20181228_180355-jpeg.181548

I reviewed these in a giveaway around Christmas. I was only vaping MTL for a while and didn't find the flavour came through very well with these so I went through my stick of 10ml bought I bought from here in a bundle. I'm finally getting back into DTL and bought some more coils for my Smok prince and Geek Vape Aero.

My first impression... think of the trees. These come with far too much packaging and not enough directions. They come with the second bottle which I assumed was nic and dumped in. I was wrong.
images

Instead of nicotine, it is is to adjust the VG/PG blend. The flavour bottle comes with 60ml of liquid and no explanation of how these should be mixed. I dumped mine all in and added to my recycling. A used a bottle of 9.2mg nicotine to bring these up to 6ml and let them sit until last month.

After filling up my recycling a second time I was left with this.

MLFqOwtl.jpg

The bottles are nice, easy to fill with a wide opening and easy to squeeze. The labels all look the same which is a bit boring and a pain as I can't remember what 'project entropy' is. The tip is easy to remove which is good for me but is a hazard for children and could pop open during a flight. The time is also too large for the fill ports on almost all of my tanks.

The flavours that I have tried are good but they don't really punch through even with DTL. Overall, I would say it is comparable to the budget flavours I buy online in bundle deals. My issues with this product primarily with the packaging. The flavours don't warrant a detailed review.

If you want to know more about the flavours you can check out Gavin's video.

Back
Top Bottom