What's new

Natura ..Coffee Latte....review

joe clay

Veteran
Morning apes, what better way to start the day than with a nice COFFEE LATTE, so give me a moment while i switch the coffee machine on.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

NATURALIQUIDS kindly sent me a selection of they're best italian flavours e-liquid, and today its the;
NATURA COFFEE LATTE.
60/40 vg/pg

£9.99 for 100ml
20181210_163153.jpeg

Morning apes, what better way to start the day with a nice COFFEE LATTE, so give me a moment while i switch the coffee machine on,

Coffee machine mod; THC Tauren mech.
Coffee filter rda; Geekvape BARON
Dual Claptons @0.14ohms

Whats better than waking to the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans or walking into your favourite italian restaurant with the smell of fresh coffee, well its all been captured and bottled by NaturaLiquids to give you your own Fresh COFFEE LATTE in a VAPE.

Packaging is little different, in that you have your flavoured liquid in the main bottle and next to it you have another bottle which holds your 100%VG liquid...for those who cannot vape VG, but if you can then just pour into the main bottle and shake vigorously then your good to go
As soon as you start vaping you instantly get that FRESHLY ROASTED coffee beans smell and it really is that exact aroma ... on the inhale its a smooth sophisticated coffee with subtle layers of frothy milk on the exhale..its in no way an overpowering coffee but neither is it a weak milky coffee, i can safely say that imo this is one of the BEST coffee vapes i've ever had, only thing missing is a the little biscuit that comes with your coffee cup.
So if you like fresh coffee beans with the fresh coffee taste then your taste buds have just founds your perfect vape.
All day vape 9/10

https://naturaliquids.co.uk

More flavour reviews soon .

Morning apes, what better way to start the day than with a nice COFFEE LATTE, so give me a moment while i switch the coffee machine on.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

NATURALIQUIDS kindly sent me a selection of they're best italian flavours e-liquid, and today its the;
NATURA COFFEE LATTE.
60/40 vg/pg

£9.99 for 100ml
View attachment 180296

Morning apes, what better way to start the day with a nice COFFEE LATTE, so give me a moment while i switch the coffee machine on,

Coffee machine mod; THC Tauren mech.
Coffee filter rda; Geekvape BARON
Dual Claptons @0.14ohms

Whats better than waking to the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans or walking into your favourite italian restaurant with the smell of fresh coffee, well its all been captured and bottled by NaturaLiquids to give you your own Fresh COFFEE LATTE in a VAPE.

Packaging is little different, in that you have your flavoured liquid in the main bottle and next to it you have another bottle which holds your 100%VG liquid...for those who cannot vape VG, but if you can then just pour into the main bottle and shake vigorously then your good to go
As soon as you start vaping you instantly get that FRESHLY ROASTED coffee beans smell and it really is that exact aroma ... on the inhale its a smooth sophisticated coffee with subtle layers of frothy milk on the exhale..its in no way an overpowering coffee but neither is it a weak milky coffee, i can safely say that imo this is one of the BEST coffee vapes i've ever had, only thing missing is a the little biscuit that comes with your coffee cup.
So if you like fresh coffee beans with the fresh coffee taste then your taste buds have just founds your perfect vape.
All day vape 9/10

https://naturaliquids.co.uk

More flavour reviews soon .

Hi Joe,

Let me thank you publicly not only for your honesty but also for the time you invest to describe the whole experience.

After 10 years and 6 Countries, we proudly can say that in the UK market we had the most welcoming approach.

Guys you really ROCK!

We are looking forward to reading your next review :)

Find us on

Kind Regards,
Nancy
Customer Support Manager
naturaliquids.co.uk

sounds on point gonna have to wait for it to come back into stock before I can try this one nice review @joe clay
@NaturaLiquids UK any ideas when its coming bk in stock?

Hi BigCloud, we are working on getting coffee latte as soon as possible. When I have more accurate information, I will let you know.

Sorry for any inconvenience, we went out of the calculation. :(

Find us on

Kind Regards,
Nancy
Customer Support Manager
naturaliquids.co.uk

and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome

It would be nice to know which was the case though. Did you buy these or were you sent them for free?

@Simon G clearly states that NATURALIQUIDS kindly sent me a selection of they're best italian flavours e-liquid ;)

I do like an RY4 pistachio .... so you get a bottle of concentrate and a bottle of VG? ... so if you wanted you could pour half the VG away and add PG to make it 50/50 instead? ... is that right? Is there room for nicotine?

Back
Top Bottom