What's new

Mystikal Bite by Vapists Vapours

K

KulrMeStoopid

I originally wrote this on UKV

Vapist sent me over some more samples
smile.png
I loooooove samples. Maybe it's just me, but I think the little botles are cute!

So I decided to load up some Mystikal Bite yesterday. I needed a bit more than just nicotine and I figured, what the hell, if it has caffeine and nic, I should be in a happy zone.

Boge 3ohm on an LT around 4.3v-4.7v 50/50 mix juice, 16 MG Nicotine

Juice is a very nice clear pale yellow and the juice smells really good. I'm getting a mix of lemon, orange when I take a whiff. It smells like that Citrus Spray you can get to mask smoke smell, Not sure if you even have it here in the UK, but I love the way that stuff smells and it was a staple in my house back in the US.

My first blast made me think of redbull, I even asked if it was supposed to be like redbull, but I haven't had redbull in some time, what I HAVE HAD, is a Khoas MONSTER drink and this is very close to tasting like the Yellow Ripper Monster and the Orange Khaos Monster. Its not as sweet as the Orange, but tangy just like the Ripper. ( I love both so this juice really tastes good to me )

There is no menthol flavouring, which I half expected due to the "Bite" in it's name but it doesnt need the menthol (Vapist, a menthol version of this one would be a GREAT kicker for a cold!)

Unlike Vapist's other juices I have tried (Banana Cake OF COURSE, Ry4+ and DrY4) this one has a bit more throat hit than I expected. I bet this is from the added Caffeine though. It's not much stronger than his other juices, but just enough that my head did a lil "pop" when it hit the back of my throat.

Vapor from this, is of course, immense. Flavor, amazing (again!). I probably wouldn't vape this every day, but I certainly would if I needed a pick me up with my coffee or even meal.

5 outta 5 stars for me on this juice. Well done!

www.vapistsvapours.co.uk

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom