What's new

Review My Vape Box juice review

silk186

Achiever
My review of four flavours from My Vape Box
These were kindly provided by @Chloe_My Vape Box for review the purpose of providing feedback.
I was asked for an honest review of the flavours so I thought I would share my opinion with you fine apes.

• Deep Cherry
  • Fruity Blueberry
  • Fresh Strawberry
  • Sweet Caramel

Sweet Caramel 50/50 3mg

I swapped out to a smaller top chamber cleaned the coil and changed the cotton. Ok ready to try the first juice. As I've been vaping mostly fruit juices I wanted to try something different so I went with sweet caramel. After vaping, the first image that comes to mind is the caramel inside of a Cadbury Caramilk bar. Smooth on the inhale, some nice flavours but deep and rich on the exhale. Fortunately not too sweet. I personally would not call it a sweet caramel. After a vaping on it for a bit, another image comes to mind from this smoke caramel, coffee. More specifically, caramel coffee. This would pair perfectly with a morning coffee or an evening scotch, something like a The Balvenie Double Wood 12. Later in the day I have a fun idea and grab my Smok stick v8 baby beast. I take a hit of the not so sweet, sweet caramel and then a hit of sour apple from my Smok and I get ... caramel sour apple .... mmm yum (picture Gordon Ramsay).

Opinion: a very nice rich caramel full in flavour that isn't too overpowering. I wouldn't call it sweet compared to other dessert flavours I've tried which is all the better in my opinion. The flavour pairs well with food and beverages which is not something I would consider with many flavours. It is a solid all day flavour.

Fresh Strawberry 50/50 3mg
After enjoying a tank of sweet rich caramel I cleaned my coil and tank and grabbed a random bottle. wick the coil and immediately I smell fresh strawberry. I wasn't sure how good this would be but if it tastes like it smells I will be impressed. I put the tank together and let it sit while I clean everything up. Sit back down at my computer and take a draw ... ... ... I take another draw ... not very impressed. On the inhale I get a fruit flavour but nothing specific. On the exhale I get a little strawberry but not a very clear flavour, nothing pops. If I didn't read the bottle I'm not sure I would be able to identify the fruit. Not so much fresh strawberry as on that has gone a bit soft, but you don't want to waste it because like me you are cheap. I swap to a fresh battery to make sure that isn't the issue. The flavour comes out a little more, but still not very distinct. Once again, I'm happy that it is not overly sweet but unfortunately it doesn't have the bright flavour I was expecting. I tried rewicking and the flavour in case of human (me) error and the flavour is marginally better, mostly on the draw but the strawberry is still not coming through very clearly.

Opinion: Not bad but not particularly good. It is vapable and not too sweet, but a bit of a let down after the very enjoyable sweet caramel. I will be recommending this flavour to be tweaked. The flavour has a heavy quality when I was expecting a lighter taste.

Fruity Blueberry 50/50 3mg
After the strawberry, I picked a flavour I like, blueberry. I vape several blueberry flavours including blueberg. Started fresh with the new juice. Inhale ... blueberry, a good start. Exhale and more blueberry with a slight perfume. This is a much nicer juice, lighter and enjoyable. The blueberry is not overpowering and the perfume or rose flavour is not unpleasant as I would have expected when I smelt the juice. The flavour is pretty decent. Once again it is not too sweet and it has a very enjoyable distinct blueberry aftertaste. The flavour isn't strong but the more I vape it the more I like it. Swap to a fresh battery and the flavour is a bit more intense.

Opinion: A nice blueberry juice with a bit of rose. It's not sweet and I enjoyed the full tank.

Deep Cherry 50/50 3mg
After enjoying the blueberry I decided to try the last juice. I rinsed the tank but didn't rewick. As expected, the mix of blueberry and cherry made a lovely bend. I'm basing my review on the second tank of cherry. Overall it is a good flavour, balanced, light and again, not sweet. The flavour comes through on both the inhale and exhale. Once again it has a bit of a rose taste but it is less predominant as the cherry covers it more than the blueberry. I enjoyed this flavour and after a couple tanks I would be happy to have another.

Opinion: A good cherry juice with a hint of rose. It mixes well when changing from another fruit flavour.

General opinion. My Vape Box provided four flavours for feedback. I enjoyed three out of the four juices. Sweet caramel was very enjoyable with a deep rich flavour and long lasting aftertaste. In general, these are not sweet juices which matches my taste. In general, the name accurately describes what you will get in terms of taste. Two of the fruit flavours has notes of rose. I look forward to seeing how they develope their line of juice.

20180816_164102-jpeg.169560

10ml 3mg 50/50
Made in the UK
3 weeks since order date

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 50w
Coppervape Dvarw MTL
stealth vape Kanthal A1, 0.32mm 28AWG
2.5mm 5 wraps reading at 1.0 ohms

Last edited:
Nice review.
The Balvenie Double Wood is nectar from the gods.
Balvenie Double Wood is the first single malt I ever tried, in China of all places.
It is very good, surprisingly I don't have a bottle in my collection. It would sit pretty on the top shelf, between the Aberlour A'bunadh and the Yamazaki 12

Balvenie Double Wood is the first single malt I ever tried, in China of all places.
It is very good, surprisingly I don't have a bottle in my collection. It would sit pretty on the top shelf, between the Aberlour A'bunadh and the Yamazaki 12
I 've never had a whisky collection.:D

Well done @silk186 , quite descriptive and should give people a fair idea what to expect with the juices.

Back
Top Bottom