What's new

Review Mum's Custard by Digbys Juices

When at first you dont succeed

I got a bottle of Digbys Mum's Custard a couple of months ago, it tasted good in my fav shop. Got home let is steed a week or two and filled up my mini pro tank, all good so far.......

First pull was ok but just not the same so persevered for a few days and still not right. It had a funny metalic taste that just put me off.
Sat here today and playing with a few tanks and batteries and picked up my mum's custard to see if it changed, it had a little but soon went back to the old yuck taste?

Then I though wash it all out and start again, dried and put a new coil in with 1.8 ohm new coil and dropped the voltage down on the battery. Instant success and lovely flavour, the low voltage brings out the flavour.
So never give up on what you know should be a good juice, it is probably just your setup.
I am so glad it tastes like it should and will be getting more of this lovely juice.
Hang in there & keep trying if you think something is just not right. Of course some juices will never make the grade so stick with the good proven ones, you cant go far wrong. Thanks Didgys :worship:

Last edited:
I've ordered my first bottle of Mum's Custard today, very much looking forward to it. Been reading some good things about this particular juice so my expectations keep growing.

Excellent looking website as well.

Back
Top Bottom