What's new

Review Mum's Custard by Digbys Juices

I've just taken delivery of 30ml based on the reviews.. not sure I can leave it for a week before giving it a try though!

Doesnt need steeping dude.....its good to go and will get better the longer you leave it......

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Got OH trying my king / mums mix last night and he wants some of that too! So pleased Digbys do 0 nic else I would have to upset OH by saying he cant have it :D

Best juice to date

I've been vaping for 4 months now and have tried loads of "top" rated juices from many a recommended vendor.

Digbys mums custard is a must:
Just put another order in tonight actually :-)
Started on the 18 mg, then the 11mg now I'm trying the 6mg

They also do apple and cinnamon pudding which is also up there with the best.

If your looking for something great and unusual then please try hooligan.

Wow this is one crazy citrusy, cherry type menthol but not menthol crazy (i already said crazy) concoction and worth ordering

Oh and nearly forgot.....!
Their customer service is second to none trust me!!!
Keep up the good work guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

My order arrived today 2x Mum's Custard + Apple and Cinnamon Pudding and The King,Mum's Custard is lush,thank you Digbys,will be ordering again

Shaun Tye-Duck

Digbys
Placed a small order today to cheer myself up for missing Vapefest but found the discount code has expired.

No biggie, but thought I'd mention it in case it wasn't intentional.

@Digbys
Placed a small order today to cheer myself up for missing Vapefest but found the discount code has expired.

No biggie, but thought I'd mention it in case it wasn't intentional.

I started a thread in General Chat about expired codes, as I placed an order for Dr Jekyll and the Custard earlier this morning.

I tried Mum's Custard a couple of months ago and found it very muted, but now I've upgraded my set up, I'm hoping for better results.

I started a thread in General Chat about expired codes, as I placed an order for Dr Jekyll and the Custard earlier this morning.

I tried Mum's Custard a couple of months ago and found it very muted, but now I've upgraded my set up, I'm hoping for better results.

Just seen your post.

I think you'll like Mums Custard in a better set-up. I start to panic if I get low on the stuff now. I always keep a stock of Apple & Cinnamon and The King too.

Great Juice vendor, looking forward to Dr Jekyll now too.

Back
Top Bottom