What's new

Review Mum's Custard by Digbys Juices

Got some of this in the post somewhere, pulled the trigger during the recent free postage offer, nice POTV discount too :) Really looking forward to trying it, especially as my GVC came today and i still have some Captain Custard hanging about that is well steeped. Gonna be a head spinning night tomorrow night i tell 'e

damn and blast..did they change the discount code...?
i may not sleep tonight knowing i could have saved 32p [emoji35]

Just added the 100ml Glass Bottle option in the site guys, limted stock.

Just added the 100ml Glass Bottle option in the site guys, limted stock.

This is by far my favourite custard juice, it's lovely! Wish I could afford the 100ml glass bottle but its way out of my price range. Any chance of a 50ml plastic bottle? Pretty please haha

Is there a higher VG ratio option coming anytime? I've become pretty sensitive to PG, makes my throat tickly and hacky :/ Most PG I've found I can get away with comfortably for a days vaping is a 70/30 mix so it would be great if a higher VG option is coming :D

Is there a higher VG ratio option coming anytime? I've become pretty sensitive to PG, makes my throat tickly and hacky :/ Most PG I've found I can get away with comfortably for a days vaping is a 70/30 mix so it would be great if a higher VG option is coming :D
funnily enough i was convinced i had the same issue....
in my case though it turned out i was just sensitive to cheaper juices in general....i can vape digby's @50/50 all day everyday easy...bit of a mystery altogether.
I'm pretty sure a dekang/hansen 50/50 would floor me..
Maybe linked to the concentrate's in some way

On the vg stuff. We do have all strengths now mixed up in the 80% Vg. These will be fully steeped and ready to purchase in about 14 days.

I think the reason that other 50/50's might feel more pg biased is because they are.. A lot of manifacturers will give you the ratio for thier base without taking the concentrates into consideration.

This doesn't apply to the good mixers here in the uk but the cheaper juices that state 50/50 are more likely 70/30 or more... True ratios are best and that's what we produce.

Having just gone through my first half a tank of Digby's Mums Custard, I thought I'd chip in with my thoughts...

Now, I have developed an everlasting love affair with 3 juices of the custardy persuasion - but had wanted to try this one for a while as it has such good reviews. Unfortunately my bank account will now resent my obsesion with custard even more than it did previously, as this is blimmin lovely! It's different yet again to my other favourites and that's a good thing as it means I can have different gorgeous custards on different days, and never get bored of them or (horror of horrors) stop being able to taste them though over use!

I get an undertone of spices with it - maybe nutmeg, not sure - but its not sweet sweet like GVC (which I also love). It leaves your mouth feeling like you've eaten it and not just vaped it - very clever indeed!

I didn't try it till 10 days after it dropped through the door as I wanted to give it optimum steepage :D Used in a Nature Vape tank with Nature Vape coil (1.4 ohms according to my MVP) at various volts from 3.6v to 4.5 and it tastes great at all those settings (I don't usually like eliquids to be to warm).

So, thank you Digbys Will be back for more - Mum's Custard is now one of 4 custard stylee juices I can never be without :D

It's my regular ADV.
I've tried a few others now, including the really raved about ones, not found anything that comes close to the Digby's.

I've just taken delivery of 30ml based on the reviews.. not sure I can leave it for a week before giving it a try though!

Back
Top Bottom