What's new

Review Mrs Lords Custard Cream Fudge & Parkin

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
Fuck me I'd forgotten all about Mrs Lords when I moved away from 50/50, didn't give it a second thought, must have been about 6 years ago............ Then, the other day, by some twist of fate or another I saw the website somewhere, popped in to have a look and saw that they were doing 70/30 shortfills (and if this autocorrect yoke changes that to shortfalls one more time I'm going to kick this desktop right up the flange)

Anyway, Custard Cream Fudge. Lush, thick, sweet fudge. Proper fudge, not that stuff @u8myufo finds in his wellingtons after a night out with the sheep. Every toke gives pure satisfaction.

Parkin is treacle, ginger and syrup sponge cake and again, it delivers flavour in spades, oozing thick treacle with just the right hit of ginger. A proper juice.

I seem to remember they did a pontefract cake or something but that wasn't on there but their kendal cake was so I'll be trying that next. The Druid too. Well worth a tenner for 50ml.

Fucking retro! :D

https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk

3mg version contains 50ml in a 60ml bottle to allow one 10ml 18mg max VG nicotine shot to be added.

6mg version contains 40ml in a 60ml bottle to allow two 10ml 18mg max VG nicotine shots to be added.

9mg version contains 30ml in a 60ml bottle to allow three 10ml 18mg max VG nicotine shots to be added.
Above from there web site....why would anyone buy the 9mg version when you get less flavour juice at the same price

3mg version contains 50ml in a 60ml bottle to allow one 10ml 18mg max VG nicotine shot to be added.

6mg version contains 40ml in a 60ml bottle to allow two 10ml 18mg max VG nicotine shots to be added.

9mg version contains 30ml in a 60ml bottle to allow three 10ml 18mg max VG nicotine shots to be added.
Above from there web site....why would anyone buy the 9mg version when you get less flavour juice at the same price

I'm sure they all contain the same amount of flavouring, just different amounts of PG/VG added on top of it.
3mg could have 10ml flavouring,30ml PG/VG
6mg still has 10ml flavouring but 20ml PG/VG
etc.

Would sir like half a bottle of 9mg Juice for £9.99 or would sir prefer a full bottle of 0mg juice for £9.99, No nicotine shots included. Errrr... let me think.

PG/VG costs around 3p per 10mls for me so I'll take the half bottle, if you need the nicotine you're paying for it regardless. if I buy the full bottle of 0mg the flavour is already diluted so I can't then keep the flavour the same strength when I add nicotine without diluting it. since the bottle is already a full 0mg to add nicotine I'll need a new bottle which will cost me more than the PG/VG would.

I am all DIY and have been for three years. I wouldn't be buying shortfills anyway. Just seemed a bit silly to buy less stuff for the same amount..

Everybody who buys a shortfill will have spare vape bottles? No. I do have them but I still paid for them regardless for whatever I bought that was in them and their cost will have been more than the extra PG/VG cost too. It's irrelevant since the flavour will be diluted regardless.

back in the day quite a few companies used to offer 3,6mg but not 9mg

ive not bought any from mrs lords since they reopened but the question that needs to be asked is have they gone back to the old style of same amount of flavour no matter if you get 50ml or 3oml of zero shortfill.
example
50ml at say 10% flavour so 1 nic shot makes 3mg
40ml at 12.5% flavour so 2 nic shots make 6mg
30ml at 15% flavour so 3 nic shots make 9mg
all flavour strength exactly the same but just room for higher nic.

Looking at Mrs Lords Pantry (and I love Custard) looks interesting and not bad pricing but no discount codes ... that I can find, thank you @Vaped Crusader for the link and @MrDJ I see Mrs Lords Pantry on your Trusted E Liquid Suppliers. ... link saved :14:

Back
Top Bottom