What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Mrs Bees True Dairy Custard

Sorry great review dogmeat! This app shows the pic of the last poster so came up with DJs picture lol

Anyone know what is going on with Mrs Bees tdc? I've been checking vape it easy for months and it's always been out of stock. Today it's gone from the website completely...

The recipe has been sold to another company, here's the Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/SeaxVapouriumLtd/.

They seem like a nice enough bunch, I was told the first batch is steeping at this moment.

Hope this helps, it's a shame Matt at Vape It Easy didn't say this was happening as I would have bought a few 100mls.

Thanks @chubbaduckie and @hoodedcrow

Shame it's only available in 6mg and the Facebook page doesn't seem to have an eshop...

It is a shame Vape it easy stopped selling, last time I bought a 30ml I asked about the availability of the 100ml bottles bit got no response.

Shame it's only available in 6mg and the Facebook page doesn't seem to have an eshop...

It is a shame Vape it easy stopped selling, last time I bought a 30ml I asked about the availability of the 100ml bottles bit got no response.
Have you tried DMC by digbys oh boy is it a great custard, ive always got some flying about the house for a nice little treat.
Edit: Stupidity [emoji23]

I saw the 6mg also which is too high for me these days, odd considering that I never saw TDC for sale at 6mg on Vape it Easy.

I was told that they would be selling Mrs Bee's TDC in the near future when I messaged them, so at least peeps who like the E Liquid can still buy it.

I did think about trying to DIY it when I kept going back and seeing it out of stock, but I'd never be able to work out the mix.

Have you tried DMC by digbys oh boy is it a great custard, ive always got some flying about the house for a nice little treat.
Edit: Stupidity [emoji23]

That was one of my fav vapes a couple of years ago, maybe it's time to buy another bottle............

Back
Top Bottom