What's new

Review Moreish Puff Nic Salts

peegore

Postman
MPNS.jpg

Received these from Moreish Puff themselves, (Disclaimer- these thoughts are purely my own! Never have and never will do a paid review. Ever)

Like many, I've quite been getting into using my nic salt pod setups, and as an owner of several, one can never be without too many decent Nic Salt flavours.

Here a five from a larger selection available at Moreish Puff and a few quick taste notes.

* All are 10ml 50/50 mixes at 10mg/ml Nic Salt
* Vaped on an Augvape Merlin Nano and the Aspire Nautilus AIO

LOLLIES BUBBLEGUM

Reminds me of one of the Blue Bubblegum's at the bottom of a screwball I used to get from the Ice-cream van back in the day. A good sweet bubblegum flavour. The cooling is very restrained with this one and adds just a tickle of cold to the vape.

WATERMELON CHERRY CANDY DROPS

Predominantly a melon vape with the classic Ethyl Acetate ( nail varnish remover ) finish you get from a very ripe melon. Some sweetness is coming from a very soft cherry flavour. Nice if you prefer a melon-heavy vape.

CHERRY COLA SODA

It's Cola. Its Cherry Cola. The cola flavouring is quite realistic and the cherry backs it up nicely. a little stronger than in Watermelon Cherry but not by a wide margin. No cooling to speak of and not overly sweet either.

APPLE MANGO SHERBET

Love this in their regular 70 vg line. Their take on sherbet vapes is spot on. Always a great citrus base. The Apple Mango combination creates something syrupy/fruity with a very, very light floral edge. Don't let this put you off. I've found this flavour to be quite addictive in the past, and with the Nic Salts it's just as good.

STRAWBERRY KIWI CHILLED.

Cold Kanzi style vape. I don't know if my taste-buds are totally off with this one. I get a mild sweet strawberry, a light dry/tang of kiwi but also a watermelon similar to the Watermelon Cherry mentioned above! The cooling is much more pronounced in this one. It's chilled after all...

FINAL THOUGHTS

I know it's a quick overview of the flavours but should give you an idea what I'm initially tasting with them. They are all good flavours, but the Apple Mango Sherbet is and always has been a favourite, and the Strawberry Kiwi Chilled is a great vape too.

Cheers, Peegore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom