What's new

Review Mist Elite UV2 Review

ForestMagpie

Veteran
Hello all, welcome to my first review. I was kindly provided with 2 liquids by @Mist Elite - Cherry Menthol and RY4.
These liquids are both 12mg in 50/50.

The following are my own opinions and experience and for review I used the GTX18 tank with the standard 1.2 coil.

The bottles are very basic and contains lots of warnings along with the strength but it's disappointing that I had to look up the VG/PG ratio on the website.

Cherry Menthol - the description on the website states "This unique fusion of summer fruit with an arctic blast makes this the perfect vape for all season". This one is a bit Jekyll and Hyde for me, the vapour production is good and it's a nice smooth but punchy throat hit. On the inhale it's really rather muted and definitely not icy. It tastes more like cherryade with a tiny hint of menthol. On the exhale it settles down and then leaves a lovely juicy cherry taste in the mouth. Not a fan of the inhale but the exhale and after taste is delightful. Would I get this again, no I'm afraid I wouldn't.

RY4 - no need for a description, I think we all know what RY4 is by now. Again the vapour production is good and the throat hit if anything is a little on the harsh side. On the inhale it's a very smooth vanilla with a hint of a very smooth light tobacco, on the exhale the vanilla gives way to the tobacco a little and then a hint of fudge and you are left with a nice aftertaste of vanilla fudge. It's all very light and smooth and I really rather like it. If you want a tobacco with a hint of vanilla and caramel this is not for you. If you want a light vanilla fudge with a smooth blended tobacco then give this a whirl. Would I get this again, you know what, I just might. Thanks everyone for reading my first review and stay safe.

Hello all, welcome to my first review. I was kindly provided with 2 liquids by @Mist Elite - Cherry Menthol and RY4.

The following are my own opinions and experience and for review I used the GTX18 tank with the standard 1.2 coil.

The bottles are very basic and contains lots of warnings along with the strength but it's disappointing that I had to look up the VG/PG ratio on the website.

Cherry Menthol - the description on the website states "This unique fusion of summer fruit with an arctic blast makes this the perfect vape for all season". This one is a bit Jekyll and Hyde for me, the vapour production is good and it's a nice smooth but punchy throat hit. On the inhale it's really rather muted and definitely not icy. It tastes more like cherryade with a tiny hint of menthol. On the exhale it settles down and then leaves a lovely juicy cherry taste in the mouth. Not a fan of the inhale but the exhale and after taste is delightful. Would I get this again, no I'm afraid I wouldn't.

RY4 - no need for a description, I think we all know what RY4 is by now. Again the vapour production is good and the throat hit if anything is a little on the harsh side. On the inhale it's a very smooth vanilla with a hint of a very smooth light tobacco, on the exhale the vanilla gives way to the tobacco a little and then a hint of fudge and you are left with a nice aftertaste of vanilla fudge. It's all very light and smooth and I really rather like it. If you want a tobacco with a hint of vanilla and caramel this is not for you. If you want a light vanilla fudge with a smooth blended tobacco then give this a whirl. Would I get this again, you know what, I just might. Thanks everyone for reading my first review and stay safe.

Hey

Nice matey. Well done! Its so hard with juices isnt it?
I think you explained it clearly and are being honest - what more can you ask for? Actually maybe a pic of each item would have been good? Just my opinion love

D

Hey

Nice matey. Well done! Its so hard with juices isnt it?
I think you explained it clearly and are being honest - what more can you ask for? Actually maybe a pic of each item would have been good? Just my opinion love

D
Hey @DeeDee, yeah liquids are really tricky to review but I just wanted to describe in the best way I could and be as open and as honest as possible so I'm glad that seems to have come across. Thanks for the feedback and you are right about the pictures, if I do another review then I will add some in, i appreciate the pointers.

Nice work mate. The Ry4 sounds interesting, I might even give it a go. Can't imagine liking the cherry menthol, but horses or courses and that.

I reckon that's a very decent review tbh.

Nice work mate. The Ry4 sounds interesting, I might even give it a go. Can't imagine liking the cherry menthol, but horses or courses and that.

I reckon that's a very decent review tbh.
Cheers mate, appreciate the feedback and the RY4 is interesting indeed, I liked it anyway!

Nice review mate. Flavours can be a bit subjective, but all you can do is give your opinion. It gives the rest of us an idea of what it's like anyway.

Hey @DeeDee, yeah liquids are really tricky to review but I just wanted to describe in the best way I could and be as open and as honest as possible so I'm glad that seems to have come across. Thanks for the feedback and you are right about the pictures, if I do another review then I will add some in, i appreciate the pointers.
No worries my lovely x

Back
Top Bottom