What's new

Mist Elite UV2 E-liquid Review

AquaticGnu

Postman
I, very generously received two bottles of High VG e-liquid for review, (thanks @Mist Elite)!but that won’t effect the review in anyway.

I was sent Tangy Cherry Bubblegum, described on their site as “Sweet, sour, bubbly goodness in a bottle!” and Delight, described as “Delicious layers of cherry and vanilla make this a truly delightful vaping experience.” Both 3mg, VG/PG ration wasn’t stated on the bottle or the site. Used both in the Kree and the Asgard Mini.

Tangy Cherry Bubblegum: this isn’t my normal flavour profile, but it sounded tasty. The inhale is smooth, the throat hit is almost like menthol, but not menthol. It’s hard to describe, but very satisfying. The bubblegum flavour is strong, definitely the focus. I was thrilled that this didn’t taste like dishwater like most bubblegums do. The cherry takes a backseat, but is still present, and more of a natural cherry than a sweet. I was expecting more sourness though, it was sharp, more like citrus, but not sour. Also, for a candy liquid it wasn’t that sweet, which for me is a shame as I like sweet liquids. I would’ve liked more cherry and a bit more sweetness. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it and would buy it again as a go to bubblegum flavour when I need a break from custards.

Delight: this is like crack. When I first started vaping it I could’ve sworn I tasted nuts (the edible kind). Looked on their site and didn’t see anything about them, then checked the bottle and saw pistachios, and that’s exactly what I was tasting. Almost savoury at first, but then you’re hit with creamy vanilla and sweet cherries. Pistachio should be listed on the site! Not a lot to say about this one honestly, smooth inhale, tastes as it’s supposed to, and is very.. delightful.

From the two flavours I’ve tried I’m impressed with Mist Elite. The PG/VG ratios should be provided, the bottle designs are a bit bland, and I’d make changes to the Tangy Cherry Bubblegum flavour, but I do have a sweet tooth so it could just be me. They aren’t available in shortfills which is a real shame as the 10ml bottles don’t last long.

Thanks again for sending them, really appreciate and I hope you apes enjoyed the review.

Back
Top Bottom