What's new

Mist E-Liquid Tobacco Original E-Liquid

Got my Tobacco Original juice, I usually vape 12mg strength but was craving for a fag for the last couple of weeks even though I haven't smoked for well over a year! (what's that about? lol) and was sick of fruit flavours. It's a really nice vape but was a bit harsh for me, so I've diluted 10ml of tobacco original with 2ml of VG it's a bit more smooth now and I quite like it. So cheers for the review EthelKing/Dexter :)

I am pleased there is positivity for this stuff... as i have a 30ml "test" of Silver and Gold turning up today/tomorrow :)

If it's any good I can see a 100ml order being placed pretty promptly!

Using Killer I've been dripping this for a good hour now and the flavour is amazing, I love it even more so than before. :)

How can prices change from £12.99 to over £20 in a matter of months this is why people don't support uk vendors as much.

How can prices change from £12.99 to over £20 in a matter of months this is why people don't support uk vendors as much.

Perhaps it is because people are not using UK vendors as much that the prices have gone up!! If you don't use them you risk losing them.

Back
Top Bottom