What's new

Mist E-Liquid Tobacco Original E-Liquid

EthelKing

Veteran
This is a personal review of a product I bought with my own hard earned cash. The opinions expressed here represent my own personal experience and are not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

A few weeks ago I saw a post from a vendor called mist e-liquid offering 100ml bottles of juice for a VERY reasonable price. Having had a good old look at their site, I tried to place an order for some Hangsen Menthol Sensation, but experienced problems checking out. I decided not to order, but something was nagging at me to have a try - so I did - this time I fancied having a go at the 100ml bottles of juice, and had read that the Tobacco original was nice.

I ordered the juice - claimed my first order discount and my order rolled on through the letterbox today.

This is an 80/20 PG/VG liquid. £12.99 for 100ml (13p per ml)

First Impressions:

The bottle is like a large tablet bottle in tough white plastic, with a child-proof cap and a heat-sealed foil seal over the neck of the bottle (as you find in plastic milk containers - and just as bloody hard to remove! :lol:).

The label bears the company name, batch number, expiry date, flavour and strength details, directions for use, ingredients, warning information and CHP pictograms.

First Opening:

Being the big kid I am, I grabbed a knife and removed the inner seal. Well, the smell that arose from the bottle wasn't what I was expecting in all honesty! It was very familiar, and I couldn't quite put my finger on where I knew it from. It was tobacco, for sure, but also nutty...

First Test:

New SR Boge carto primed and ready to go. New Batteries in the tin. Voltage set to 3.75V. Fire Up!

Sweet. Tobacco. Nutty. VERY SLIGHT "dirty" undertone (and I mean that in a very positive way - as you will see).

Throathit: Mild at 3.7V; 4.0V; Medium at 4.5V

Cup of coffee on the go, and more vaping of the new juice. VERY nice. The coffee and the vape complimented each other very nicely. Still can't place the taste which is familiar.

Further Investigations:

After pondering for a while, I knew the taste wasn't something I had tasted regularly in a fluid - so it must have tried - which puts it into one of two categories - (a) Fluids I have used and hated or (b) Fluids I have been sent, liked and have kept under lock and key for special occasions. Of course, it was (b) - and the taste reminded me of a Puros sample @ZT had sent me ages ago, and I used before placing it "the cellar" for special occasions!

I had a smell of the hallowed sample and then the Mist liquid, and to my nose they smelled very similar - albeit the Mist liquid less strong. Not satisfied with my assessment, I commandeered the nose of my 13 year old daughter (unsullied by years of smoking as mine is!) and asked her what was the difference between the two, and she said they both smelled the same, but the "little bottle" (special reserve from ZT!) was stronger.

Conclusion:

This juice is very nice. I'm not sure I could use it all day from the word "go", but I have managed to induce a nic headache testing this batch out in the hour and a half I have been home - so it's a definite "go" juice for me. So much so, that I have just ordered another 200ml. Like all new fluids, they take a bit of getting used to - but this one definitely has potential to be a half-day at the moment!

Whilst it is sweet, there is a defined tobacco, which I would say borders on cigar, a nuttiness and an underlying (almost invisible) "dirtiness" which adds to the "having a crafty smoke" flavour. When I use the term "dirtiness" it is by no means a slight on the juice - it adds to the whole vaping experience in a positive way, in my opinion (and to my tastebuds - obviously!).

The other thing that strikes me is that as a PG heavy juice, the vapour production at 3.75V is absolutely fantastic! The flavour and vapour increase with voltage too.

PS: My good lady wife has just had a puff and says she thinks it tastes like treacle in addition to the tobacco.

All in all, a nice tasting liquid for a very reasonable price. The delivery was delayed slightly - but I expected this as an announcement was posted on the Misteliquid website homepage. Once I had received my "order complete" confirmation, the order was at my door within two days, packaged in a padded envelope with business card, pipette and invoice copy.

I am very happy with the service I received from Misteliquid, and am impressed with the quality both of packaging and e-liquid that I received.

Misteliquid are here - but are away for Christmas (as detailed on the front page of their site).

Last edited:
Nice, easy to read review. Thanks.
100ml for £12.99. That's a fantastic price isn't it. Will have to try this in the new year.

Ill be giving this kiddie a go Lee .. thanks!

I forgot to mention that mist eliquid sell 5ml bottles of all of their fluids. At £1.99 a shot, they may be just the ticket for trying them out. I will be making an order of one of each in the New Year . :wink:

LOL thanks Lee!

this turned up this morning .. much to my surprise .. I have been looking at it for 10 minutes going .. I cant remember ordering that!

forgot about our convo :)

I have a busy on today .. will try to try it later .. along with a load of other things that came thru today :)

What a great review! (not sure if im allowed to post in this area so will keep it breif) Thanks a lot for taking the time to let others know what you thought, really helps the community as a whole! Merry Christmas! Freddo

I've got to be honest freddo, I wasn't expecting much for the price and quantity - but I was very, very pleasantly surprised! :thumbup:

UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: I vape this almost all day now, as does my work colleague - who said "I love that"! on first try and nicked a 15ml bottle full off me (well, I gave it to her, in all honesty!).

Well, I've ordered 2 bottles of this, one for me and one for my aunt (along with a starter kit, she is finally convinced enough to give vaping a try!). I'm really sick of my fruity/deserty eliquids, it will be a welcome change, I hope it tastes good enough to be a everyday vape. Both bottles are 24mg strength.

I'll report back here once I get to vape it. :)

Back
Top Bottom