Achiever
Mint Choc Chip Ice cream
Vendor www.pixiejuice.co.uk

Size 10ml
Strength 18 MG
Mix 70/30 PG/VG
Price £4.50

I oped for the "cooling effect ‘not menthol’ "

Reviewed through direct dripping on a SR Joye Riva atomizer on a Lavatube.

Confessional Introduction

Time to fess up. I am a mixer and I have mixed both chocolate vapes and an icecream. The latter is a fine balancing act and it took me ages to near-perfect a vapeable vanilla ice. I also produce a vapeable chocolate and a passable mint-choc. My attempts to produce a mint choc and chocolate ice cream were – disasters, major disasters.

I had been toying with trying this for ages – and several things tipped me in, including the 10% off I got through www.planetofthevapes.co.uk .and reviews elsewhere.

So, what is it like?

I start my trial at 3.7 v. First tastes are of mint chocolate and there’s a pervading coolness. I am getting lovely sweet mint notes and a good chocolate. It’s refreshing and not overly sweet. It takes a while for the ice cream notes to come through and then, I am vaping mint choc ice cream.

Very few vapes deliver a flavour so close to their inspiration.

I crank up the voltage to 4.5 and get an unexpectedly good throat hit, with the coolness too. This is a finely balanced juice and on a humid warm evening, like today’s, refreshing and delicious

There’s going to be a bit of a family bun-fight over this and I am going to be asked to mix some up. I am going to have to decline – I couldn’t replicate this; the maestra-mixer should be proud of this creation, it’s world-class

If you like mint choc ice cream – you need to try this vape

Disclaimer – bought with my own money – I have received no payment for making this review. All opinions expressed there within are my own and are as ‘fair comment’. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners, staff or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree /disagree with any or all comments.

Back
Top Bottom