What's new

[MicksReviews] Smoozie & Vubble

MickNewtyleRed

Achiever
So today i will be reviewing 3 eliquids. Vubble Watermelon, Smoozies Very berry banana and Smoozies Strawberries gone wild.

For the review the set up i will be using is my Twisted messes v1 rda and reuleaux dna 200.
The build is dual kanthal fused claptons reading out at 0.40 ohms and will be vaping at various wattages to find the where the different flavours come through.

[Vubble watermelon]
So first up is Vubble watermelon iam a big fan of watermelon vapes so this one sounded right up my street. So this one is simple to gauge its a watermelon bubblegum, been vaping at 45w and the vape is really enjoyable its not a in your face watermelon its quite subtle and the 2 flavours go really well together the bubblegum sits behind the watermelon and compliments it really well. I took it a bit higher with the wattage but ended up coming back down as it didnt need the higher wattages to bring out different aspects of the liquid and tastes better the cooler it is.
Would i buy this again simple answer is yes ive been trying different watermelon based liquids and find they work best without any additional Fruit flavours so will be adding this to my adv list.
The price is pretty reasonable for 30ml of US Liquid £13.99 at my local b&m Flavour vapour.
If ur on a tight budget then this probably isnt for you but works for me.

[Smoozie Very Berry Banana and Strawberrys Gone Wild]
Second up are the Smoozie eliquids the first being Very Berry Banana this is described as Wacky banana, tangy blueberry, sweet apple and smooth strawberry.
I started vaping this at 45w and moved up in 5w increments upto 100w to try find where the different fruits came out.
At the lower watts 45-60w i got the banana and blueberry and the higher watts the apple and strawberry came into play. The strawberry was a really hard one to find and found it was just a really subtle hint with the blueberry being the stand out flavour with the banana and apple kicking about in the middle somewhere. When i first opened the bottle and gave it a smell i thought it was gonna be a harsh one but what i think they have done is added a little hint of a yoghurt or a cream to give it a smoother taste hence why i think its named smoozie. The fruits are a fresh fruit aswell not a candy.

2nd up of the smoozie liquids is Strawberrys gone wild described as a wild strawberry, crazy banana and sour apple. I get the same sort of smooth flavour as the very berry banana but the strawberry is really prominent in the liquid with the banana taking the back foot and the apple sitting halfway the apple is sour as described and the fresh strawberry is just what it says on the tin.

Would i buy these again? Nope not really they are decent liquids but not for me but someone will probably really enjoy them.
Price for these from flavour vapour is 16.99 and comes as a 30ml and a free 10ml sample the one i got was very berry banana 30ml 3mg and strawberry gone wild 10ml 0mg. They come in a little smoothie cup i would of posted a pic but had to bin it as had no room in my vape cupboard for it.

Thanks for reading this guys! Will be starting my zamplebox next month so will be doing reviews of certain ones.
What would u guys like from these reviews any certain details about the liquids? Or packaging. Any feedback would be great. Iam doing these for potv and no one else as i have a face for the radio youtube reviews are a no no and no one would understand my north east of scotland accent lol.

1468759356929.jpg

So today i will be reviewing 3 eliquids. Vubble Watermelon, Smoozies Very berry banana and Smoozies Strawberries gone wild.

For the review the set up i will be using is my Twisted messes v1 rda and reuleaux dna 200.
The build is dual kanthal fused claptons reading out at 0.40 ohms and will be vaping at various wattages to find the where the different flavours come through.

[Vubble watermelon]
So first up is Vubble watermelon iam a big fan of watermelon vapes so this one sounded right up my street. So this one is simple to gauge its a watermelon bubblegum, been vaping at 45w and the vape is really enjoyable its not a in your face watermelon its quite subtle and the 2 flavours go really well together the bubblegum sits behind the watermelon and compliments it really well. I took it a bit higher with the wattage but ended up coming back down as it didnt need the higher wattages to bring out different aspects of the liquid and tastes better the cooler it is.
Would i buy this again simple answer is yes ive been trying different watermelon based liquids and find they work best without any additional Fruit flavours so will be adding this to my adv list.
The price is pretty reasonable for 30ml of US Liquid £13.99 at my local b&m Flavour vapour.
If ur on a tight budget then this probably isnt for you but works for me.

[Smoozie Very Berry Banana and Strawberrys Gone Wild]
Second up are the Smoozie eliquids the first being Very Berry Banana this is described as Wacky banana, tangy blueberry, sweet apple and smooth strawberry.
I started vaping this at 45w and moved up in 5w increments upto 100w to try find where the different fruits came out.
At the lower watts 45-60w i got the banana and blueberry and the higher watts the apple and strawberry came into play. The strawberry was a really hard one to find and found it was just a really subtle hint with the blueberry being the stand out flavour with the banana and apple kicking about in the middle somewhere. When i first opened the bottle and gave it a smell i thought it was gonna be a harsh one but what i think they have done is added a little hint of a yoghurt or a cream to give it a smoother taste hence why i think its named smoozie. The fruits are a fresh fruit aswell not a candy.

2nd up of the smoozie liquids is Strawberrys gone wild described as a wild strawberry, crazy banana and sour apple. I get the same sort of smooth flavour as the very berry banana but the strawberry is really prominent in the liquid with the banana taking the back foot and the apple sitting halfway the apple is sour as described and the fresh strawberry is just what it says on the tin.

Would i buy these again? Nope not really they are decent liquids but not for me but someone will probably really enjoy them.
Price for these from flavour vapour is 16.99 and comes as a 30ml and a free 10ml sample the one i got was very berry banana 30ml 3mg and strawberry gone wild 10ml 0mg. They come in a little smoothie cup i would of posted a pic but had to bin it as had no room in my vape cupboard for it.

Thanks for reading this guys! Will be starting my zamplebox next month so will be doing reviews of certain ones.
What would u guys like from these reviews any certain details about the liquids? Or packaging. Any feedback would be great. Iam doing these for potv and no one else as i have a face for the radio youtube reviews are a no no and no one would understand my north east of scotland accent lol.
Throw a review up in doric and you might have a few Scots scratching their heads too lol

Good review! Bit pricey for me, so some mid range reviews would be good.

Back
Top Bottom