What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Melon Mouth by DDV

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Right guys we are back again for another juice review.

This juice was not sent out for the purpose of this review it. We are at @Shetland_stuart house and he placed an order so I thought why not.

We are looking at Melon Mouth by drip drop vapour. It is a 100ml shortfill in a 120ml bottle. Priced at £10 per 100ml which is amazing. It is a 70vg30pg which Stuart has topped up with some base mix to keep it 0mg.

The Finger Taste.

Holy Molie this juice doesn't disappoint. You get a kick to the face of melon with a superb spearmint aftertaste.

Today we are using the Double Barrel mod with recoil with dual tri fused Clapton wire also from DDV coming in at 0.14 at 85w.

Let's go for a toot

Good golly miss Molly. This is an amazing vape. The melon and mint just go together hand in hand. You are left with a great minty fresh aftertaste which just reminds me of a certain brand of chewing gum. They have added just the right amount of mint so it doesn't overpower the fruityness of the melon.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.85/10
This juice is just amazing. Not much more to say. Minty fresh with juicy melons

20180713_133020.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/melon-mouth/

Great review fella and couldn't agree more. Lush juice.

I am a big fan of this one also! Its one I certainly keep going back to and will be getting more!

Right guys we are back again for another juice review.

This juice was not sent out for the purpose of this review it. We are at @Shetland_stuart house and he placed an order so I thought why not.

We are looking at Melon Mouth by drip drop vapour. It is a 100ml shortfill in a 120ml bottle. Priced at £10 per 100ml which is amazing. It is a 70vg30pg which Stuart has topped up with some base mix to keep it 0mg.

The Finger Taste.

Holy Molie this juice doesn't disappoint. You get a kick to the face of melon with a superb spearmint aftertaste.

Today we are using the Double Barrel mod with recoil with dual tri fused Clapton wire also from DDV coming in at 0.14 at 85w.

Let's go for a toot

Good golly miss Molly. This is an amazing vape. The melon and mint just go together hand in hand. You are left with a great minty fresh aftertaste which just reminds me of a certain brand of chewing gum. They have added just the right amount of mint so it doesn't overpower the fruityness of the melon.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 9.85/10
This juice is just amazing. Not much more to say. Minty fresh with juicy melons

View attachment 166131

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/melon-mouth/
Yup, I love Melon Mouth, its definitely a great juice at a great price.

And I give you a definite plus 1 for sticking it in a picture with Princess Leia in the gold bikini... :D

Aww cheers for the review and high score Sam.

I did think it might have been one of you who ordered but wasn't 100%

Glad you like it.

Plenty more in the works which we are excited about

Back
Top Bottom