What's new

Review Melon Crush by Cotswold Vapour

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Hey guys we are back again. I did want to have more reviews out this weekend but with the football and F1 we have fallen behind a bit.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are those of my own. And as always taste is subjective.

A big thanks goes out to the guys over at @Cotswold Vapour for hooking me up with some juice.

Today we are looking at Melon Crush by Cotswold Vapour. It's a 50ml shortfill. If you use a 75vg25pg nic shot you will have an end ratio of 70vg30pg. It is priced at £15 per 50ml. I've topped up mine with some base mix to keep it 0mg.

Today's set up is the Double Barrel mod with twisted messes 22 rda with dual brochrome coils coming in at 0.31 at 45w. So let's do this.

Let's start with. Yes you guessed it. The finger test.

Straight of the bat you get a really nice melon flavour along with a nice sweetness. There is more than one melon in there and there is something hiding the back round.

So the coils are primed and the wicks are wet. Let's go for a vape.

Ding dong melon balls. The different types of melon just blend together to give you a really nice sweet melon taste. I am picking up a hint of citrus in the back round which just rounds it off nicely in my opinion. I kinda reminds me of midori the melon liquor. Really nice and really refreshing. So let's move on to the most important part of the show.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8.5/10. Could easily vape this all day. Fruity, Refreshing and well balanced. The citrus and berries don't take away from the melons more just rounds it off nicely.

20180706_141043.jpg

And as always the link is below if you want to check it out yourself.

http://cotswoldvapour.com/product/melon-crush-2/

Another great review there Sam i dont normally like melon juices but this melon - crush sounds really nice .......:2thumbsup:.........

I have some melon frozen yoghurt in the freezer. Made it yesterday, and put some saffron and lemon zest in it, and honey for sweetness. It’s quite good.

Back
Top Bottom