What's new

Review MANABUSH - TRIBUTE RANGE

About as sweet as spiri Chiricahua

You should be getting loads of flavour off that nut custard ... new tank time ?
Exactly new tank time. I've put a thread up asking about a new tank that is similar to my siren 2. Can't find siren 2 to buy any more so there must now be a more up to date one haha. I like the Siren 2. My other tank is crap in comparison.

Exactly new tank time. I've put a thread up asking about a new tank that is similar to my siren 2. Can't find siren 2 to buy any more so there must now be a more up to date one haha. I like the Siren 2. My other tank is crap in comparison.
Not gone rebuildable yet ?

Glad this popped up.....out of the three tribute range, powwow for me was the stand out winner, loved it

Glad this popped up.....out of the three tribute range, powwow for me was the stand out winner, loved it
Funny. Chiri is obviously and understandably the most talked about but my favourite by a long way is nokomis.
It's a real grower and needs to be vaped alone to appreciate the subtle depth of flavours.
something for everyone.

Last edited:
Funny. Chiri is obviously and understandably the most talked about but my favourite by a long way is nokomis.
It's a real grower and needs to be called alone to appreciate the subtle depth of flavours.
something for everyone.

Defo, Im splitting hairs between them

Back
Top Bottom