What's new

Review MANABUSH - TRIBUTE RANGE

Thanks for your response!! Holy moly, I had better order some more spirit walker before things go!!! ahhhh.
I am still very excited to have a taste of the new chiri after steeping for couple of weeks!! The smell is amazing!!! I appreciate it isn't the original but hoping I will fall for it.
is base zero another supplier? I will have to check them out. Your chiri was the only juice that got me off cigarettes so I thank you!!!!!!
No - base zero is our own non tobacco range of simpler more budget juices here :

https://manabush.com/collections/base-zero-by-manabush

might work for you :)
Mid your tastes run how I think they might - you may like eggnog and golden pear brûlée as well - but my money is in the Nut Custard for you

ase zero - nut custard
Just had a look and base zero is part of your range, so my question is, how many nic shots will I need to get a 12mg juice for mtl 50/50? I have no idea what I am doing with nic shots haha

Good point. But custard really hits those similar notes with a tad more sweetness.
Probably why I only vape the nut custard and banoffee in the evenings.
All good stuff indeed.
For many chiri was the best juice in the world. I much prefer this one with the sweetness dialled back, Chiri, tribute. Rock.
ooo. banoffee sounds nice.. where did you get that from?

Thanks ZT. I have tried the nut custard and I don't seem to be getting much flavour from it but I have it in a crap tank to be fair as my fave Spirit Chir is in my proper tank. Thought banoffee could be up my street. Is it sweet?
About as sweet as spiri Chiricahua

You should be getting loads of flavour off that nut custard ... new tank time ?

Back
Top Bottom