What's new

Review MANABUSH - TRIBUTE RANGE

Belting isn't it.
I actually bought a new kf lite due to the fact that it's so good it's gone into my weekly rotation.
sweetness is just bob on. Can't fault any of the tribute liquids. As close to og range as possible but better I reckon.

If it were up to be I would bin the sweetness altogether, n just run with the sweetness in the concentrates,....there really is no need IMO, people would adapt, there is way too much sweetness in eliquid these days, I really wish juice manufactures would stop this..... it's the reason I only like Prime vapes limesicle out of their whole range, and prefer DIY.

If it were up to be I would bin the sweetness altogether, n just run with the sweetness in the concentrates,....there really is no need IMO, people would adapt, there is way too much sweetness in eliquid these days, I really wish juice manufactures would stop this..... it's the reason I only like Prime vapes limesicle out of their whole range, and prefer DIY.
There is no extra sweetener in these :)
It’s just what’s in the concentrates

same with all the base zero stuff and divergents.
There is a tiny bit in the nok range - but it needs it

There is no extra sweetener in these :)
It’s just what’s in the concentrates

same with all the base zero stuff and divergents.
There is a tiny bit in the nok range - but it needs it

Good to know fella, well done, wish more would do the same, I think my reply was based on eyeballs just the right amount of sweetness, which is indeed spot on, I then generalised on this...and went off on a tangent.:)

Highly possible ... you are adding proportionately more diluent to the 6mg bottle (a third of the bottle as opposed to a sixth)

I tend to leave the 6mgs (which are the ones I use at least a week)
How long should I leave the 12mg to steep? After mixing it, I left it for 6 hours. I am hoping steeping it will bring it more to life. I still get the TCP hint of flavour at the moment. I was very excited to get this when I found it was re-mixed. Perhaps my taste buds have changed since only vaping the spirit walker chiri for over a year since my beloved chiri sun changed. It was such a sad day, I think I am still devastated haha.

How long should I leave the 12mg to steep? After mixing it, I left it for 6 hours. I am hoping steeping it will bring it more to life. I still get the TCP hint of flavour at the moment. I was very excited to get this when I found it was re-mixed. Perhaps my taste buds have changed since only vaping the spirit walker chiri for over a year since my beloved chiri sun changed. It was such a sad day, I think I am still devastated haha.
To get the most if go about a week to two weeks ...

6 hours isnt so much a steep as a “i only just mixed it”

Last edited:
To get the most if go about a week to two weeks ...

6 hours is t so much a steep as a “only just mixed it”
Haha yeah, I had a feeling you might say that! I was just so eager to try it. It smells amazing!!! What set up on my tank do you recommend? I'm on Siren 2. I usually have 0.8 coil at 3.1v. I am going to give it a good clean, l let the juice steep for 2 weeks and give it another go!! I will be so happy if the flavour sends me back to happy times! You know I only ever buy my juices from you, the Spirit Walker Chiri. I have tried to find an alternative juice just to widen my choices, spent a fortune on it but never found another I like.

Haha yeah, I had a feeling you might say that! I was just so eager to try it. It smells amazing!!! What set up on my tank do you recommend? I'm on Siren 2. I usually have 0.8 coil at 3.1v. I am going to give it a good clean, l let the juice steep for 2 weeks and give it another go!! I will be so happy if the flavour sends me back to happy times! You know I only ever buy my juices from you, the Spirit Walker Chiri. I have tried to find an alternative juice just to widen my choices, spent a fortune on it but never found another I like.
Right! (And I know exactly who you are - and Thankyou) your set up sounds fine.

what I don’t want you to do is think this IS the original Chiri - it’s not - it’s different it’s CONSIDERABLY closer or more correctly more alike original chiri than the reform is - but it’s not the same (intentionally in fact - I found original chiri too sweet after awhile). I prefer this - BUT if you have a sweet tongue you may still prefer the original.

So far this is going down well - with literally 99% approval compared to original (I’m ocd enough to check this kind of shit)

If you want something sweeter and in the same ball park @Littlemissliza - can I point you at base zero - nut custard ?

I feel that may also float your boat.

Now bad news on the entire spiritwalker range I’m afraid. we are having issues due to the COVID-19 crisis getting some flavourings in - this is very unlikely to change till it’s all over and done with ... and stocks are low.

so bare that in mind!

Any way thank you for your continued support!

what I don’t want you to do is think this IS the original Chiri - it’s not - it’s different it’s CONSIDERABLY closer or more correctly more alike original chiri than the reform is - but it’s not the same (intentionally in fact - I found original chiri too sweet after awhile). I prefer this - BUT if you have a sweet tongue you may still prefer the original.

So far this is going down well - with literally 99% approval compared to original (I’m ocd enough to check this kind of shit)

If you want something sweeter and in the same ball park @Littlemissliza - can I point you at base zero - nut custard ?

Now bad news on the entire spiritwalker range I’m afraid. we are having issues due to the COVID-19 crisis getting some flavourings in - this is very unlikely to change till it’s all over and done with ... and stocks are low.

so bare that in mind!

Good point. But custard really hits those similar notes with a tad more sweetness.
Probably why I only vape the nut custard and banoffee in the evenings.
All good stuff indeed.
For many chiri was the best juice in the world. I much prefer this one with the sweetness dialled back, Chiri, tribute. Rock.

so bare that in mind!

Thanks for your response!! Holy moly, I had better order some more spirit walker before things go!!! ahhhh.
I am still very excited to have a taste of the new chiri after steeping for couple of weeks!! The smell is amazing!!! I appreciate it isn't the original but hoping I will fall for it.
is base zero another supplier? I will have to check them out. Your chiri was the only juice that got me off cigarettes so I thank you!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom