What's new

Review Manabush Toffee Cream X base zero 10

Thanks for the informative and amusing replies, very helpful. I`ll order some soon to try, hopefully the ones which tempt me will be available in nicotine strengths for ex-smokers who still crave that hit.

While I`m here ZT, it would be interesting to know what you use for testing/formulating your flavours in terms of coil/wick/atomiser/power. Are the flavours optimised for RDA/RTA/high or low power/MTL/DL/stock coils etc? TIA
Thanks for taking it in stride bud.
definitely worth it and the prices have become incredibly competitive.
you can find some of the firewater, nokomis and tribute range at vapeclub if you order other liquids from them and want free postage (I think it's a twenty quid spend).
I use simple seven wrap 2.5mm manual coils (27awg for 1.1ohms) in various rta tanks but have enjoyed it in nautilus tanks, kayfun evod and aerotanks.(naturevape rewickable coils make that a very cheap option), pods like the.osmall ect ect.

Can I have a 10 JPS and Diamond White flavour? Or an MD 20/20 range?

:puke: Yeeuuch... 20/20 - I’ve just had flashbacks of giving myself alcohol poisoning one night at Flint castle nearly 30 years ago. I had to crawl part of the way back to my friend’s house :8:

Grand, @Leni, you up for it? Chester or Buckley.[emoji3]

Christ, not Buckley :D Chester could use a decent vape shop though... two Tarts touting our Bushes :11:

:puke: Yeeuuch... 20/20 - I’ve just had flashbacks of giving myself alcohol poisoning one night at Flint castle nearly 30 years ago. I had to crawl part of the way back to my friend’s house :8:

Christ, not Buckley :D Chester could use a decent vape shop though... two Tarts touting our Bushes :11:

Bush-keepers lodge and Gin house, we'd get many a strange man in a Macintosh poking his head round the door :)

It sounds frikin vile mate but I'm always up for a challenge so I will add some to my next order.

It’s good-really good, Pulled out the True tank that I’ve not used for yonks, fresh coil and wick. I was impressed enough to order another two bottles. I’m not too good at descriptions but the Cola is barely there and the orange is a gentle one with a further little citrus kick from the Kumquat. It’s crazy that I’ve never eaten one(don’t think so) but have vaped it.

It’s good-really good, Pulled out the True tank that I’ve not used for yonks, fresh coil and wick. I was impressed enough to order another two bottles. I’m not too good at descriptions but the Cola is barely there and the orange is a gentle one with a further little citrus kick from the Kumquat. It’s crazy that I’ve never eaten one(don’t think so) but have vaped it.
He's done that to me with a few flavours. Tropical mimosa and grape are a long way from comfortable for me but I loved them. Especially the grape. Found it strangely addictive.

He's done that to me with a few flavours. Tropical mimosa and grape are a long way from comfortable for me but I loved them. Especially the grape. Found it strangely addictive.

Yes, my Grape has been rested for a while. Put it in the little Vapefly jester and I’m off on it again. Going through a fruit kick at present. Tobacco always along for the ride though.

O.K my ignorance is showing here... I have the toffee cream steeping atm ... please tell me it's not a tobacco toffee cream ?

Back
Top Bottom