What's new

Review Manabush Toffee Cream X base zero 10

Can I have a 10 JPS and Diamond White flavour? Or an MD 20/20 range?
Jesus, Mad Dog lemonade. There's a blast.
I still can't smell any impulse sprays without them smelling of cigarette smoke. So strong is that link.
the girl's thought they where masterminds.

I think there should be decent Bush availability in every village, town and City. Might be forced into a career change of direction soon. Might just open my own Bush. [emoji38]
Err
Nope - I’m not saying Nowt

Last edited:
Err
Nope - I’m not saying owt

No No, not in competition it was more of a Double-entendre. I still think you should be able to get it in every village, town and city. Get out to the Burbs....

No No, not in competition it was more of a Double-entendre. I still think you should be able to get it in every village, town and city. Get out to the Burbs....
Lol

it was the double entendre I was referencing!

you set up a manabush shop! I’m all for that!

Thanks for the informative and amusing replies, very helpful. I`ll order some soon to try, hopefully the ones which tempt me will be available in nicotine strengths for ex-smokers who still crave that hit.

While I`m here ZT, it would be interesting to know what you use for testing/formulating your flavours in terms of coil/wick/atomiser/power. Are the flavours optimised for RDA/RTA/high or low power/MTL/DL/stock coils etc? TIA

Thanks for the informative and amusing replies, very helpful. I`ll order some soon to try, hopefully the ones which tempt me will be available in nicotine strengths for ex-smokers who still crave that hit.

While I`m here ZT, it would be interesting to know what you use for testing/formulating your flavours in terms of coil/wick/atomiser/power. Are the flavours optimised for RDA/RTA/high or low power/MTL/DL/stock coils etc? TIA

good question

Traditionally we are an MTL company - the swing to DL never caught on with me.

so all our testing over the years has mainly been on herons, various MTL atties and starter kits.
We also test on some DL drippers where appropriate (tho not the tobacco ranges - if they end up being good DL it’s purely accidental)

the newer stuff we do (base zero, divergents etc) are still primarily designed initially at the MTL end - but we also test them in higher VG ration on dripper a further down the line - as they are geared up for both, depending on what Nic shots you use :)

it all starts MTL tho.

I personally Vape on a .8 to 1ohm coil are about 14.5 wattsish, and that is my sweet spot.

Last edited:
Orange and kumquat cola and indeed orange, kumquat or cola are totally not my bag at all .. and yet this is the one I Vape second most of all our juices
It sounds frikin vile mate but I'm always up for a challenge so I will add some to my next order.

The base zero flavours from our observations tend to appeal more to the lower Nic vapers as a rule - simple fruits and desserts.
I’m toying with a tobacco divergent range as it happens .. simple tobaccoes that I would defo do in 12s
make it so.

Back
Top Bottom