What's new

Review Manabush, Nokomis & Nanabhozo

Great review @eyeball kid and the link to the full range provided all the info I needed to place an order for the sample pack of the full Nokomis range. Great value at £24.44 for 10mls each of all 9 flavours. :D
I normally diy my eliquid so if these rock my boat I can see myself ordering a few shortfills in the future.
BTW, how much steeping does the Manabush eliquid require?

Great review @eyeball kid and the link to the full range provided all the info I needed to place an order for the sample pack of the full Nokomis range. Great value at £24.44 for 10mls each of all 9 flavours. :D
I normally diy my eliquid so if these rock my boat I can see myself ordering a few shortfills in the future.
none mate. if they are tpd bottles with nic in then shake and vape.
shortfills where you add a 18mg same flavour 10ml to make them 3mg need a day or two to settle after nic has been added and youve shaken the hell out of them..

Congrats on finding the Manabush.
The top man at Manabush will no doubt be along shortly. [emoji16] @ZT
As said, no steep needed if you are buying ready to vape, although after 12 months it's fantastic.
As a tootlepuffer you will appreciate the range, I'm sure.

The Druids Brew is another great range BTW.
Cheers Jon

Congrats on finding the Manabush.
The top man at Manabush will no doubt be along shortly. [emoji16] @ZT
As said, no steep needed if you are buying ready to vape, although after 12 months it's fantastic.
As a tootlepuffer you will appreciate the range, I'm sure.

The Druids Brew is another great range BTW.
Cheers Jon
This will be the first eliquid I've bought in 6 years and back then I was advised to steep tobacco based liquid for at least 2 weeks and I personally always let it steep for a month. I have heard the expression 'shake and vape' but couldn't quite believe that would give full flavour

This will be the first eliquid I've bought in 6 years and back then I was advised to steep tobacco based liquid for at least 2 weeks and I personally always let it steep for a month. I have heard the expression 'shake and vape' but couldn't quite believe that would give full flavour
Well done bud.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I/we do. It's probably the one brand that pretty much anyone who I get to try it, ends up a fan.
Yes good to go for sure but with shake n cable's I generally let the nic sit over night but I've no proof this improves things, lol. Just a habit.

Hey tootle

Look at the date on the bottle when you get it

Chances are it’s already steeped a good few weeks - we don’t make this to order.

The date is the batch number by the ways ;) and thanks for your order!

What kind of Flavours do you usually like?

Hey tootle

Look at the date on the bottle when you get it

Chances are it’s already steeped a good few weeks - we don’t make this to order.

The date is the batch number by the ways ;) and thanks for your order!

What kind of Flavours do you usually like?
thanks for that info @ZT I usuall vape diy tobacco based eliquids with chocolate, coffee, cream, biscuit, rum or vanilla custard flavoured overtones.I'm pretty much up for most flavours except mints and citrus fruits.

thanks for that info @ZT I usuall vape diy tobacco based eliquids with chocolate, coffee, cream, biscuit, rum or vanilla custard flavoured overtones.I'm pretty much up for most flavours except mints and citrus fruits.
I reckon you would like some of the firewater range from the sounds of that, no.four and no.one specifically.

You may well like the mouse you have ordered as well

Back
Top Bottom