What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Manabush Leaf tobacco range.

Very much looking forward to trying all 3. My order arrived last Weds, mixed ‘em straight away but have managed to hold off trying them so far. Seeing as it’s Monday tomorrow I’m going to treat myself.

Question is which one to start with??

The only thing I will say is that Blonde gets better with a longer steep. Found it a bit weak after 2 days but much better after a week. Apparently it keeps improving.

The only thing I will say is that Blonde gets better with a longer steep. Found it a bit weak after 2 days but much better after a week. Apparently it keeps improving.
There is also that :)

Tried all 3 and they’re spot on!

I’m no aficionado but these do taste like the real deal - earthy, touch of spice (especially in the Cafe Cigarillo) and nice n’ dry. I can definitely see the Sweet Blonde developing over time too.

Top work as ever Mr Manabush!

Tried all 3 and they’re spot on!

I’m no aficionado but these do taste like the real deal - earthy, touch of spice (especially in the Cafe Cigarillo) and nice n’ dry. I can definitely see the Sweet Blonde developing over time too.

Top work as ever Mr Manabush!
thank you!

Arrived this morning, all nic’d up ready for my stash cupboard for a good month, thanks @ZT, it’s about time we moved on from this nic shot 18mg bull, the cost and waste is just mental.
Excuse the paint on my Pico I’m decorating in this boiling weather [emoji30]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1631020168.192825.jpg

Had these steeping for a week and just cracked open the Cafe Cigarillo, that's damn good stuff indeed.

Back
Top Bottom