What's new

Review MANABUSH Christmas Range.

The mighty pow wow, festive style is up next.
View attachment 205334

What is there to say about pow wow sauce. It's a legend in desert tobacco eliquid with fans all around the world.
That classic slightly sweet tobacco biscuit base that forms the foundation of all the Nokomis range with perfectly balanced custard for all day vaping. Now there's more.
The eggnog flavour I've reviewed above is skilfully added so that you get to taste it, but it never overpowers the pow wow and as if you need more, you get the addition of a hint of ginger and nutmeg.
Pow wow sauce is one of the liquids I vape on a regular basis so I was tad nervous about this to be honest. I initially wondered if it would step on the toes of waxahachie but I needn't have feared. Very much still the classic pow wow flavour at heart but a touch sweeter due to the eggnog and the festive spice shape shifts as you vape and even using different tanks can highlight certain elements over others.
This has been in my official pow wow tank (kayfun lite) since it arrived and I don't see it leaving until the Christmas period is over.

Next up is the slice of Christmas pow wow. A Christmas collaboration between manabush and prime vapes... oh how I suffer for you lot.
And again man - thanks!

I've not put the Christmas Powwow down since it got here - it's sublime. The whole range is good but I'm mainly a baccy flavour vaper, so I do prefer the two with tobacco. The Christmas Powwow, for me, betters the original Powwow Sauce. It's more layered, and richer. :)

I've not put the Christmas Powwow down since it got here - it's sublime. The whole range is good but I'm mainly a baccy flavour vaper, so I do prefer the two with tobacco. The Christmas Powwow, for me, betters the original Powwow Sauce. It's more layered, and richer. :)

I'm the same, loving the firewater too .... not vaped anything else this week. :)

Do I detect a little anise in there in the background... or licorice?

It's rekindled my love for tobacco vapes that's for sure.

I'm the same, loving the firewater too .... not vaped anything else this week. :)

Appreciate it if you get five minutes to write a mini review here si.
I've had a few tanks full and loved it, found the spice rounded the bourbon out but I won't be ordering a bottle till next week so don't want to review myself before getting to spend a few day's with it.

Yeah it even made it into my day to day pow wow tank (eyeball tower's highest honour). Bloody delicious. The slice of pow wow is insanely good. Like pow wow sauce on steroids.

No anise - not ever, never

Appreciate it if you get five minutes to write a mini review here si.
I've had a few tanks full and loved it, found the spice rounded the bourbon out but I won't be ordering a bottle till next week so don't want to review myself before getting to spend a few day's with it.

sure, I don't have much to say other than 'I love it' though.

I exhausted all my flowery language on the website reviews. :D

Back
Top Bottom