What's new

Review MANABUSH Christmas Range.

eyeball kid

Legend
Well as this range is currently knocking socks off here at Planet of the vapes, I thought I'd begin reviewing the range. Hopefully some other apes can join in to give a more comprehensive overview.
Warning. This may take a few posts.
I will start with the base of the Christmas addition, Eggnogg.

This comes in a choice of 30ml shortfill bottles or 60 ml shortfill bottles with free nic shots included. This is a very clever system that has been used already in the Base Zero range and allows the user to adjust the overall vg/pg level to suit either mouth to lung vapers or direct to lung vapers.
I went for the 30 ml bottle (20mls of over flavoured juice with a 10ml 50/50 vg/pg nic shot).
This gave me 30mls of 6mg juice perfect for any mtl tank.
Now if you've ever tasted good eggnog then you'll be in familiar territory. If not, here's my best interpretation.
Fear not, There's no eggy flavours here but a silky smooth and creamy vape with a hint of nutmeg and spice. It's possibly the sweetest juice from the manabush range yet it's not ever sickly sweet.
It's more inline with the sweet creamy flavour of condensed milk, with a touch of vanilla which makes sense. There's no overpowering brandy or rum flavours, just a comforting familiar flavour that is almost hypnotic.
I will say, this isn't a juice to vape after you've been vaping strong or menthol flavours. It's very delicately mixed and deserves to be savoured.
Incredible stuff from manabush.
WP_20191114_13_10_19_Pro.jpg

Get yours here: https://manabush.com

Last edited:
Looking forward to the review of the iced fruit cake. BTW what's the difference between Christmas Powwow and a Slice of Powwow?

Looking forward to the review of the iced fruit cake. BTW what's the difference between Christmas Powwow and a Slice of Powwow?
Christmas pow wow is a blend of the classic manabush pow wow with eggnogg and festive spice.
A slice of pow wow is a blend of pow wow with prime vapes west country dairy custard slice with festive touches.
Slice is sweeter and has a richer deeper custard.

Christmas pow wow is a blend of the classic manabush pow wow with eggnogg and festive spice.
A slice of pow wow is a blend of pow wow with prime vapes west country dairy custard slice with festive touches.
I actually dumped almost two nic shots 50/50 in my slice of Christmas pow wow to up the nic and to make the liquid less viscous for mtl tank use.
The flavours are easily strong enough to take that.

really liking the sound of the slice of pow wow

really liking the sound of the slice of pow wow
You'd be foolish to miss it. Very limited and neither pow wow or custard slice is lost. A perfect blend. Perfect for either dtl (a single coil squonk of simple sub ohm tank will be perfect) or using a 50/50 shot it suits the zenith/nautilus or any good rta.

Back
Top Bottom