What's new

Review MANABUSH "CHRISTMAS" Range v2

eyeball kid

Legend
WP_20201213_23_39_25_Pro.jpg

It's that time of year again when Martyn has a rummage around his big sack and unleashes his festive load.
This year he's also got a new pair of Christmas crackers.

To join last year's favourites of eggnog, Christmas custard, Christmas pow wow and Christmas firewater is Martyn's Rum Baba and Southern Snowball.

First up :

Rum Baba.

Now if your no friend of Rum then move along. If you've never had Rum baba (the kebab eaters pud of choice although I'm not sure why as it's a French invention) it's a soft ring shaped classic sponge cake, soaked in rum, covered in cream and topped off with fruit.

First off you've a cracking hit of Rum that is spot on warm and spicy. none of that old dreadful rum favouring here, it tastes like a good quality rum. Then the sweet,.creamy, cakey goodness hits in.
Just like the real thing. A real winter warmer.
I'm not going to wax anymore lyrically than it you like baba, you'll love this.

Southern Snowball.

Now I think I was in my forties before I'd tasted a snowball (eyeball dad was surprisingly opinionated on which drinks where for ladies only, so I never got round to trying one).
Now a Snowball is a cocktail made with a squeeze of lime, glug of advocaat topped off with lemonade. The southern snowball adds a shot of bourbon to the mix.

I've said before that I'm a tad gun shy of bourbon after too many sessions so I approached this one with caution.
I was surprised to find it's bloody glorious. A light spiced bourbon (just a touch) blends with that familiar sweet festive eggnog flavour and finishes on a spot on lemonade. I've been hitting this one pretty hard. Definitely a recommendation for a festive all day vape.
The best thing about these are the individuality of the flavours. In a vape world full of a thousand versions of the same flavours, it's great to find something different and something festive.

Highly recommended and remember apart from eggnog which is now a year round treat. These will only be available over the Christmas period.
All the Christmas collection is available in both high vg 60ml versions (50+10ml short fills) for 0-3mg vapers or 30ml shorty bottles for 6mg 50/50 vg/pg mtl vapers (Christmas firewater also is available in a 12mg option).
You can buy each flavour separately or make a saving by buying the full collection.

https://manabush.com/collections/seasonal-limited-editions

Merry Christmas all.

Last edited:
Agree, they are both delicious. The Snowball improves on the Eggnog imo.

Great review. I love the Eggnog but Martyn’s Rum Baba is gorgeous. It’s turned into my main ADV. Must get some more. The Snowball is very good also.

Back
Top Bottom