What's new

Review Manabush, Base Zero range

I really like it @ZR and @Chris K :2thumbsup:

I know Chris has tried some of my beloved Cactus Punch from JustAddNic, if you were to imagine Cactus Jackie with a generous dollop of Gin, you'd be pretty damn Close!!
Very moreish for us Gin Lovers and certainly well worth a try.
Yes, I'm a Fan straight away.:worship::worship:

I do remember trying that, it was lovely! A very easy all day vape.

It was actually that liquid Rob that made me start playing about with Cactus flavouring.

Was fred astaire ever legendary. I thought it was just the eliquid version of tunes.
Nasty stuff.
What has been legendary.
I remember a period where everyone was all over 5 pawns and mother's milk. Neither did anything for me.
Bobba's bounty was legendary for a while. Now it's back it never gets a mention.
After spending some time on international forums I can definitely say manabush is one of the few UK liquids that has a strong following in the US, OZ, south Africa and Europe. Don't see too many other UK companies mentioned often.

Okay I don't buy eliquid very often but I caved and ordered some Manabush Tobaccos. Just to see what all the fuss is about.

My Manabush arrived. I'm not liking the Omusa at all but...

I'm liking the Firewater no 1. Very nice and that's diluted a bit by adding one 10ml unflavoured nic shot. I'd gladly buy it in concentrate if they ever sold it.

I'm liking the Firewater no 1. Very nice and that's diluted a bit by adding one 10ml unflavoured nic shot. I'd gladly buy it in concentrate if they ever sold it.
Pleased you like it - I can say that unless something very drastic happens we won’t do concentrates of our pre mixed flavours.

I would consider a different concentrate only range though

Firewater is a great range. Try some of the others. 1, 5 & 6 are my regulars

Funny enough, omusa is the one on paper that would suit me best but is actually my least favourite of the nokomis range. Never would have guessed nanabhozo would become my adv. Definitely give tamahaak a go. Superb tobacco liquid.

Funny enough, omusa is the one on paper that would suit me best but is actually my least favourite of the nokomis range. Never would have guessed nanabhozo would become my adv. Definitely give tamahaak a go. Superb tobacco liquid.

Guess it shows how different we all are. I love Omusa, hands down my favorite followed by Coyote but Nana is definitely a good one too.

Guess if I was to pick a least favorite, and I'll get some stick for this, Chiri... I'm just not a nut fan...

Personal preference though, just glad we all have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom