What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Manabush, Base Zero range

Some flavour profiles right up my alley like the grape and the custards and some flavour profiles I’ve never considered before like the Gin and the Mimosa. Never tried a cola before either come to think of it. For this price (plus discounts), what can go wrong!? Ordered a 30ml bottle of each last night. Can’t wait to give them a go.

Will do, I love Gin as A drink and found other Gin juices a bit lacking. It’s probably going to be the first one of the rest of the range I try. I’ll try my best to describe it.

Righto- @eyeball kid. This is my take on this Gin Jack.. I don't think I have heightened taste buds, but I'm getting Gin, slight cucumber and a bit of Elderflower. I could be being fooled as that is my mixers of choice when added to Gin the drink. That said, I'm unsure if I've ever tried Jack fruit. It's very nice and I'm sure I'm going to like it a lot. I've just had another toot and I'm getting Grapefruit. [emoji854]

Righto- @eyeball kid. This is my take on this Gin Jack.. I don't think I have heightened taste buds, but I'm getting Gin, slight cucumber and a bit of Elderflower. I could be being fooled as that is my mixers of choice when added to Gin the drink. That said, I'm unsure if I've ever tried Jack fruit. It's very nice and I'm sure I'm going to like it a lot. I've just had another toot and I'm getting Grapefruit. [emoji854]
Thanks coolie.
Mrs kid said its like a posh gin punch and has downed quite a bit. Definitely a shape shifter but very clean dry flavour.

Thanks coolie.
Mrs kid said its like a posh gin punch and has downed quite a bit. Definitely a shape shifter but very clean dry flavour.

Wholeheartedly agree. It’s going to be the first juice I vape tomorrow morning and then I’ll know for sure If it’s a keeper. For full disclosure, I don’t usually do Gin first thing of a morning [emoji3]

Almost all completely wrong :) BUT I get what your are saying! Cucumber is one of my gin mixers and I can kinda get that in it as well - however there is no cucumber :) just jack fruit and cactus fruit wise :)

perhaps the juniper mixing with the jackfruit ?

Almost all completely wrong :) BUT I get what your are saying! Cucumber is one of my gin mixers and I can kinda get that in it as well - however there is no cucumber :) just jack fruit and cactus fruit wise :)

perhaps the juniper mixing with the jackfruit ?

Perhaps that’s it! I know I could never create anything as complex and fine tasting. Flavour association could be playing a part, if that’s even a thing [emoji848] I tip my well vaped hat to you [emoji3]

Perhaps that’s it! I know I could never create anything as complex and fine tasting. Flavour association could be playing a part, if that’s even a thing [emoji848] I tip my well vaped hat to you [emoji3]
In the case of this one .. its not me you should ti[ your hat to but to @Chris K - who has a bit of a knack with alcohols

In the case of this one .. its not me you should ti[ your hat to but to @Chris K - who has a bit of a knack with alcohols

Sign of a dodgy youth hanging around in far too many pubs!

Thanks @Chris K, a fine juice you have created.
emoji106.png

Thank you! Glad you like it.

To be fair, if didn't have access to @ZT cupboard of tricks and wizardry, I wouldn't stand a chance!

I really like it @ZR and @Chris K :2thumbsup:

I know Chris has tried some of my beloved Cactus Punch from JustAddNic, if you were to imagine Cactus Jackie with a generous dollop of Gin, you'd be pretty damn Close!!
Very moreish for us Gin Lovers and certainly well worth a try.
Yes, I'm a Fan straight away.:worship::worship:

Back
Top Bottom