What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Manabush, Base Zero range

Sheeeet. Now I see this thread properly... Looks like tomorrow I'll be busy in the Bush warehouse.

If you wanna be evil to me in particular, place your orders :D

The warehouse manager is off Wednesday and Thursday this week leaving the orders to me [emoji28]

Glenn. You're a bugger being off.

Sheeeet. Now I see this thread properly... Looks like tomorrow I'll be busy in the Bush warehouse.

If you wanna be evil to me in particular, place your orders :D

The warehouse manager is off Wednesday and Thursday this week leaving the orders to me [emoji28]

Glenn. You're a bugger being off.

About time you did some work, give poor old Glenn a rest! ;)

Hoping have enough Base Zero up at shop otherwise you may have to bring that up aswell :2thumbsup:

About time you did some work, give poor old Glenn a rest! ;)

Hoping have enough Base Zero up at shop otherwise you may have to bring that up aswell :2thumbsup:
Pft ;)

I was the third most productive worker today! Ok there was only 3 in :D

Got about 1000 labels printed, onto the bottles, all tactiled and sorted away on inventory :D

And did the postal run at the end of the day. Plus made up inventory lists of things that needed finalising for the website.

All whilst having some bald headed git chatting away for an hour or so...

Pft ;)

I was the third most productive worker today! Ok there was only 3 in :D

Got about 1000 labels printed, onto the bottles, all tactiled and sorted away on inventory :D

And did the postal run at the end of the day. Plus made up inventory lists of things that needed finalising for the website.

All whilst having some bald headed git chatting away for an hour or so...

That's not nice, @ZT is only thinning, not bald yet :54:

Back
Top Bottom