What's new

Review Make America Grape Again Trump It Juices

I like your review! You go through grapes very thoroughly :P :P (as a grape lover, this is a plus)

I have to say though, when I went to a local shop to try this range, I was SO underwhelmed by the Trump-It series in general. When compared to similar, cheaper juices (and even my One Shot varieties from a bunch of different vendors) it seemed to fall flat; particularly because these are on the more expensive side. Grapes are my favourite fruity vape and ever since Grape Escape by Ecigwizard I've had a lot of different grape style juices!

Perhaps something else to say, is that (and certainly the vape shop owner agreed with this) is that we felt this brand was quite 'gimmicky' and just didn't stand up to some of the cheaper brands when it came to substance - because he had other, similar juice to try along the same flavour range it threw the range into stark contrast in price point... People liked it because it was 'Trump'-lolz and people found it funny, but they didn't re-buy. It's not a terrible juice by any means, it's just not particularly memorable... other than for the name!

I bought the grape one for the laugh, but I have to say, I wouldn't buy it again... but, horses for courses!

thanks for the comment I would agree to a certain degree that this is probably a middle of the road juice not quite premium but not cheap as.. taste is subjective and I enjoyed this but not everyone has the same pallet.. the branding is a bit on the tacky side and I said that in one of the videos I didn't enjoy the branding so didn't give it the air time lol

Back
Top Bottom