What's new

Review Liquid (one pound eliquid)

I will jump in and recommend these guys too. Great service and the price is pretty unbeatable. Some of the flavours tend to taste a bit fake for my liking (lemon sherbert is awful, and the heisenberg has a really fake berry flavour to it) but they’re my go-to place for when you run out of juice towards the end of the month lol. Some of their numbered ‘cloud’ mixes are alright.

As far as I know they used to stock them in Boyes, which is like a cheap department store.

I've tried there strawberry and lime and to my surprise it was quite nice. Tasted as i imagined it would.... Like a Twister lolly. The downside to some people (Not me) is that it is quite a running eliquid so doesn't give off to much cloud. For £1 its a bargin [emoji106]

I have to have my say here, i have been using this company for best part of 2 years, i tend to order 15 bottles at a time post free, i get menthol and Blueberry in HVG and blackcurrant in 50/50 and then mix, flavour is good but they keep on getting my order wrong, this weeks order i had 6x 6mg menthol but they sent 6x 12mg blueberry on 50/50, and i dont use this so have told them to arrange collection, refund me and i will go to another vendor

Ooh looks like a good option when budget is tight. Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom