What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Liquid (one pound eliquid)

I'm about too place an order for 10 bottles of different ones I fancy trialling.........gotta be worth a punt hasn't it

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Mint is really good,
Very berry is nice,

That's as far as I have got and haven't had much of a chance to give them a good test yet but so far so good.

Got this as my mother of all people recommend the site, ordered vanilla custard and was so impressed at the taste and vapor for one pound i ordered five more bottles of different flavors, cant go wrong for the money!

I know it's an older thread, but I ordered £10 worth off of these. Some 3mg/6mg for me and some 0mg for the wife. The delivery time was quick, 1 working day.

I got...

Mum's Home Baked Glazed Doughnut 6mg, 30ml for £1.50 (so non-TPD compliant).
Pina Colada 3mg, 10ml.
Blueberry 3mg, 10ml.
Vanilla Custard 3mg, 10ml.

The Wife got...

Parma Violets 0mg, 10ml.
Turkish Delight 0mg, 10ml.
Blackcurrant & Liquorice 0mg, 10ml.
Cherry Cola 0mg, 10ml.

All of them taste exactly as the flavours suggest. My only criticism is the Glazed Doughnut one can become a little sickly after a while, IMHO.

I am very impressed with this company and I will be ordering again. If I had bought the same from a 'premium' vape shop that lot would have cost me over £30.

Try the High VG Heizen

Bit like marmite (not literally!)

Different but great flavour

I know it's an older thread, but I ordered £10 worth off of these. Some 3mg/6mg for me and some 0mg for the wife. The delivery time was quick, 1 working day.

I got...

Mum's Home Baked Glazed Doughnut 6mg, 30ml for £1.50 (so non-TPD compliant).
Pina Colada 3mg, 10ml.
Blueberry 3mg, 10ml.
Vanilla Custard 3mg, 10ml.

The Wife got...

Parma Violets 0mg, 10ml.
Turkish Delight 0mg, 10ml.
Blackcurrant & Liquorice 0mg, 10ml.
Cherry Cola 0mg, 10ml.

All of them taste exactly as the flavours suggest. My only criticism is the Glazed Doughnut one can become a little sickly after a while, IMHO.

I am very impressed with this company and I will be ordering again. If I had bought the same from a 'premium' vape shop that lot would have cost me over £30.

Parma violets. Fuck me bet they don't sell much of that shit :vom:

Just spent £40.00 on 120ml of flavours from Dinner lady's newish Summer range. Better be bloody good. Just think what I could have got from these guys ! Been DIYing for about a year now and thought we deserved a treat.

Been using this company for about 10 months now. Have tried premium juice but is no better than this, in fact some were worse! I use the Aniseed , which is my fave, and occasionally Blackcurrant and Liquorice, which can get a bit sickly after a while, but nice for a change. Is well worth the money. I always buy in bulk to keep p&p down, £33 for 30 bottles. Don’t even bother to shop anywhere else now. Very happy customer. Definitely recommend.

Back
Top Bottom