What's new

Review Liquid (one pound eliquid)

Feel i owe it to these guys to leave a review.
I got a bottle of liquid free in a promotion on this site and found it really good.
After being dissapointed by two ''premium'' liquid sellers i decided to use these guys again and ordered 5 different flavours. I have now tried all of them and found the taste to be really good. The juice itself is thin and seems to burn a bit faster than other manufacturers but 5 bottles for £6:50 you could do a lot worse. Flavour is good, after taste is good, burn is good and a decent cloud is produced aswell.

Juice used in a kanger PT3 on a vamo v6 at approx 10w

Strongly recomend these guys to anyone looking for a good value vape

Website is onepoundeliquid.com

We seen this website today when looking for our next taste test, and wasn't sure for a quid, but think Al stick a wee order in and give them a try, as I seem to be going through my present juices quite quick the now anyway

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I have some only tried the 'very berry' and its not bad at all. I would be disappointed paying £4.50 for 10ml but your not. So its a bargain in my mind and delivery is quick. Its a great to have spare or if your order of premium is taking its time coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

i`ve been using them for a few months now and there juices are pretty good for a quid i mainly use three of there juice very berry apple and the banana.

the berry is quite fruity and you can really taste the different fruits in there.

the apple is is`nt a apple flavour i can think off (well a real apple as i don`t really eat them) but still enjoyable.

the banana flavour is very sweet its like dipping a banana in some sugar and then licking the sugar off well to me it is)

ohh and the pineapple is like the nana flavour very sweet.

I ordered 5 bottles, the 2 tobacco flavours I didn't really enjoy, the choco-nana was lovely as was the very berry and pina colada. If anything the last 2 were too strongly flavoured for me, but mixing them with the tobaccos worked a treat.

That was the first online juice I've ordered, I'm currently awaiting delivery of 5 flavours from bestcigliquid to see if the LiQuid is cheap for a reason. Having been vaping for nearly 4 months I've still to find my ADV, money is tight so until I have some spare cash to try nicoticket / tjuice / suicide bunny I'm just shopping around.

Can I have a link to the site too order from please......gotta be worth a punt at a quid

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Ordered yesterday, arrived today, so far all smell good but the proof is in the tasting.

Back
Top Bottom