What's new

Review Likitless - Vanilla Sky

geordievaper

Postman
Hey guys,

I'm not sure how it will be taken on here but I've started a vape review channel. I'm still an ape and will still be actively posting on the forum and having craic with everyone, this is just a bit of a side hobby that I'm quite enjoying doing (and putting to use a camera and some equipment I have that was gathering dust)

Anyway if anyone is interested I've done a short video review of Likitless by Vanilla Sky

It is age restricted so will need to be viewed on YouTube if you're interested.

Cheers :)

(btw if it cheeses anyone off me posting this on here I won't post any further)

Last edited:
You are rocking a decent beard there mate!

Just watched and subscribed. Yeah it was a to the point review. I don't use that type of liquids but it does sound nice

Good job on your first video review. I have thought about doing some of my reviews on u tube but i only have a mobile or a laptop and im not overly techy, i end up swearing and having to start all over again, actually they are quite entertaining, might just collate all my bloopers haha that would be funny viewing

Anyway well done love, u do what u want to do, don't worry about anyone else

Thanks Dee I am much obliged. I find it hard to watch juice reviews that are long because well its a juice and how much can you say about a juice really, so I decided to keep mine short and without too much waffle.

haha you should go for it, I'd imagine the swears would be a good laugh.

Brave man. Respect to you. Maybe you could say about the watts you are running at and whether taste changes at a certain power level. Just a thought. But anyways, I couldn't even attempt to do this myself.

Well done mate.
I'm in the middle of writing up a review of nicotic.
Very good juice and as you say mercifully free of sugars.
Loved the brevity. To the point and easy to digest. If suggest they'd work well on something like tic toc.
Keep an coming.

Brave man. Respect to you. Maybe you could say about the watts you are running at and whether taste changes at a certain power level. Just a thought. But anyways, I couldn't even attempt to do this myself.

That’s a great idea actually, im at the stage where I feel like a massive dick in front of the camera so I forget things haha hope that wears off

Thanks mate

Well done mate.
I'm in the middle of writing up a review of nicotic.
Very good juice and as you say mercifully free of sugars.
Loved the brevity. To the point and easy to digest. If suggest they'd work well on something like tic toc.
Keep an coming.

Thanks for the kind words mate, I wouldn’t know the first thing about tic-toc tbh might need a tutorial off my kids. I set up a face book page today and I don’t know what I’m doing with that either because I’ve never used it haha. Thanks again bud

Oh dear!... sign in with Gmail ID... fair enough... verify age?... WTF?... Bye.

:)

That’s a great idea actually, im at the stage where I feel like a massive dick in front of the camera so I forget things haha hope that wears off

Thanks mate
Well it's better to feel like a massive dick than a little dick mate!:2thumbsup: Decent, concise review and, although I'm a DIY'er, it's interesting to keep up wi what's happening on the commercial scene.

Back
Top Bottom