What's new

Review Likitless Fondue from Manabush

geordievaper

Postman
Hey guys another juice review is up on my channel. Short version of it it, its good, really good!

Hope you guys like the review.

Cheers

Man I only saw one of your reviews, and I really enjoyed it.

But I browse at work when I'm waiting foir software builds and stuff, and I it's not easy to jump through all the adult verification hoops on the work machine.

I get why you do it, but I'm wondering how all the other reviewers get by without, because I seem to be able to watch most vape stuff on YT, the verification thing only comes up with yours for some reason.

Man I only saw one of your reviews, and I really enjoyed it.

But I browse at work when I'm waiting foir software builds and stuff, and I it's not easy to jump through all the adult verification hoops on the work machine.

I get why you do it, but I'm wondering how all the other reviewers get by without, because I seem to be able to watch most vape stuff on YT, the verification thing only comes up with yours for some reason.

So YouTube is enforcing this stupid 18+ thing for "adult" content and in the claus "tobacco products" including vapes have to be marked as 18+. I know a few people who have been told off by youtube for not doing it so far, ive noticed myself the bigger reviewers don't tend to do it but they aren't reviewing e-liquids in general and youtube probably shows a bit of favouritism to them anyway.

But for the vid you did catch mate, my thanks for watching

Back
Top Bottom