What's new

Review Lazy Summer Days by Primevapes

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
These are my opinions, certainly not influenced by the sweetie that came with my order.

Lazy Summer Days is Mango, Papaya and Apricot mixed with Tropical fruit juice, or something like that anyway.

Fuck knows why I ordered this and i'm not usually enamoured by Mango so double fuck knows why. Desperation I suppose. Me and fruity vapes don't get on, I vape custard. And lots of it. The trouble with that is, eventually you look for something just to puff on for a change and if you can't find it, you're proper fucked and that's me. Proper fucked. Until now.

Anyway, I ordered this Lazy Summer Days and juiced up my cotton in a Profile 1.5 using a 0.3 ohm mesh. At first I wasn't overly impressed, fuck it, Mango again, why oh why did I order this? I should have known better. I took a few more tokes and all of a sudden boooooom, Apricot. Proper juicy. Suddenly it all came together, I was picking out different notes almost with every toke. Now i'm pushing the squonk bottle like i'm fingerbanging Kelly Brook.

So i'm a convert. I've found a fruit juice I can get on with, which tastes pukka, is juicy and moreish.

Lovely.

Oh and I got a sweetie for a change. That tight cunt Lee finally saw the light.

So me, the juice and the sweetie all lived happily ever after

The End.

These are my opinions, certainly not influenced by the sweetie that came with my order.

Lazy Summer Days is Mango, Papaya and Apricot mixed with Tropical fruit juice, or something like that anyway.

Fuck knows why I ordered this and i'm not usually enamoured by Mango so double fuck knows why. Desperation I suppose. Me and fruity vapes don't get on, I vape custard. And lots of it. The trouble with that is, eventually you look for something just to puff on for a change and if you can't find it, you're proper fucked and that's me. Proper fucked. Until now.

Anyway, I ordered this Lazy Summer Days and juiced up my cotton in a Profile 1.5 using a 0.3 ohm mesh. At first I wasn't overly impressed, fuck it, Mango again, why oh why did I order this? I should have known better. I took a few more tokes and all of a sudden boooooom, Apricot. Proper juicy. Suddenly it all came together, I was picking out different notes almost with every toke. Now i'm pushing the squonk bottle like i'm fingerbanging Kelly Brook.

So i'm a convert. I've found a fruit juice I can get on with, which tastes pukka, is juicy and moreish.

Lovely.

Oh and I got a sweetie for a change. That tight cunt Lee finally saw the light.

So me, the juice and the sweetie all lived happily ever after

The End.

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback mate, really appreciate it! Love your reviews [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom