What's new

Review Lancashire Steam Company New Condenser Range

royal fail does it again. still no show on my order so now got to wait until at least tuesday.

tuesday and still no delivery.

now looks like lost in post :( so another order being sent out today.

Last edited:
well what do ya know. i get a delivery today of both packages. 22nd august and the replacement sent out last week.
and credit where credit is due ive got to thank George at Lancashire Steam co who ive just contacted to return one package and he said for all the hassle to keep both.
Thanks George

Image2459831823159034984.jpg

well what do ya know. i get a delivery today of both packages. 22nd august and the replacement sent out last week.
and credit where credit is due ive got to thank George at Lancashire Steam co who ive just contacted to return one package and he said for all the hassle to keep both.
Thanks George

View attachment 227788

nice, that will keep you going for a few days. :D

Thanks George

View attachment 227788
Can't fault George for that, nice gesture.
Royal mail been doing strange things of late.
I ordered some nuts and bolts a while ago from a firm I have used in the past. Usually fast delivery, after a week nothing, contacted them, they said had shipped out day after ordered 1st class. Agreed to send me foc replacements. Both delivery's turned up 2 days later.
Enjoy the juice

Back
Top Bottom