What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Jungle Juice Eliquid (P)review

Enoch

Achiever
Banner.jpg

Welcome to the first ever Sacred Vape sneak peak juice review! Here I plan to showcase a new juice range from a UK based company ahead of a full juice review in the coming weeks on the front page of this site!

A Little unusual I know, but stick with me. Here I am showcasing two different juices from Jungle Juice, which have been sent to me for review. However check back here in the future for the link for the full range of liquids and my honest thoughts.

So here we go.

Jungle Juice are a UK based company who pride themselves on both clean tested liquids and beta tested products. That way Jungle Juice aim to deliver high quality liquids that have been chosen by vapers themselves. In their own words;
We are a small, family run business based in South Wales. Truly passionate about master crafting the best Vape Juices around!
However in my short experience so far, how do the flavours compare to others and how well do they vape?

Blue Lagoon

Blue-Lagoon.jpg

Take a plunge in the Jungle Juice Blue Lagoon. A refreshing and revitalising Blue Slush E liquid with a twist. Your taste buds will crave for more on every vape as you taste Raspberry followed closely with a hint sour but nothing too overpowering. It’s the perfect blend to put a smile on your face

I started vaping this flavour rather blindly rather than go in with the flavour profile already determined, which is something I very rarely do. The experience I got with this flavour was that the flavour almost came through as berries rather than directly raspberry if that makes sense? Not knowing it was a slush, the flavour profile came through as a nice mix of berries with a touch of sweetness on the inhale and a nice but not overpowering cool on the exhale.

To be honest this was a really nice vape, not too dissimilar to other fruits on the market but then there is only so many ways to achieve a fruit mix. So overall experience with this flavour was a lovely berry vape throughout but not too overloaded on the Koolada on the exhale which made it a nice refreshing vape.

Gingerbread Man

t2drh.jpg

This is a new flavour not yet released to the public so as such, no description as of yet.

I was very apprehensive with this flavour before trying it out, mainly as I am not a fan of ginger in any way shape or form. In fact I can taste more than one note of flavours I don’t like in this profile , perhaps my mind playing tricks on me but then again maybe not.

The inhale certainly has a sweetness to it. Not a full blown sugar blast but a touch of sweetener in there, almost a brown sugar flavour which when moving into the exhale, you start to understand why. The exhale for this flavour is loaded with ginger and I swear I can taste a note of cinnamon in there, but it blends together rather well. The ginger and sweetened notes exhale rather light, almost a baked dessert type flavour without the real heaviness of adding a crust or custard in there. Overall it is rather a nice vape simply because it doesn’t rely too heavy on the prominent flavours and instead blends together with a lovely light exhale

Initial thoughts

Honestly I am really excited to get the chance to try these flavours out more in the future. They taste really nice, have a lovely smooth exhale to them and it seems that the profiles depend on blends rather than dominant flavours throughout them. They could well be a brand to look out for, but as mentioned, full review to come in the future.

Jungle Juice have provided a discount code for anyone wishing to try the gingerbread man ahead of release. Full disclosure, this has no affiliation with me and please, only click the link if you want to pick it up at a 40% discount! That being said, follow the link below if you are interested.

And again, the link has no connection to me!

http://junr.zonpages.com/eliquid-va...0vNx8bGBl-hla7ocYpG8CjC2as58nCzoGbcgwWn7-OpuI

Last edited:
That blue lagoon sounds right up my street. Shame there wasn't more sour on it
I didn't personally get notes of sour in my experience. Saying that, another juice review i did i couldnt taste anything extra but it was up for best menthol! haha

Taste is always subjective my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom