What's new

Joose juice and ecig depot juices

I have tried a few flavors now from Joose Juice, i must say they are amazingly affordable 1.49 for tasters and 7.25 for 30ml and also the Automatic BOGOF with any 30ml ordered so in fact 60ml for 7.25 wow, and with the ability to have your own ratio of mix i'e not stuck with the 70/30 that is common with cheap juice,
Juice i have ordered, all 12mg 50/50
Banana= Very strong for me, needed steeping for at least a week but still perfumy after 2 weeks, low TH
Peach= Quite a nice peachy flavour not too strong and pretty much no steeping required, average TH
Strawberry= Not a bad strawberry, had a lot worse, slightly perfumy, low TH in my opinion
Pineapple= Very nice strong pineapple flavour, good TH
Belgium Waffle= Wow amazingly strong taste, way too strong for me, very sweet, good TH and needed steeping for the full 3 weeks advised.
Bubblegum= very fruity flavor, reminds me of Ecto Plasma but not as harsh, good TH, the only bubblegum ive had thats not spearmint or mint, steeped for couple days,
Peppermint= Wow this is my all day vape, very very cooling ice mint flavor, gorgeous, just ordered another 60ml, great TH at 10w, great vapour, No steeping needed
Softmint= Was my favourite before Peppermint, slight aftertaste of something, people said smelt like cola!!! tasted like softmint, Good TH and vapour, 1 week of steeping for better flavour,
Mocha= Hmmm i have it sat in a clearo and always pick it up, have a toot and take it off again lol, not sure, very strong coffee, good TH and vapour, steeped for 3 weeks,
All these juices are vaped on my Vamo V5 with an Igo-L dripper or clearo at various Wattage,
These opinions are my own and i know taste is subjective so this is my own take on Joose Juice,
Big thumbs up to all involved :thankssign:

Yep, they are a bargain. Have to say the pineapple one is really good, not too mention their apple pie. Might have to try the belgian waffle. :thumbs up:

Is that really how much they are!? I need to get on that!! What's postage like?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes

Postage for 30ml or 60 actually because of the bogof is £2.50 and if you order early in the day I usually receive next day, so 60ml next day Inc delivery £10.25. Bargain

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes

Postage for 30ml or 60 actually because of the bogof is £2.50 and if you order early in the day I usually receive next day, so 60ml next day Inc delivery £10.25. Bargain

Bookmarked, definitely returning on payday. Gonna go for probably 5-10 of their testers for now. Apart from the above, any must-vapes?

I had the banana & the pineapple as very very nice,the peach suddenly turned into a perfume kinda taste(like when someone passes you & they're drowning in a perfume cloud)but left to steep for a few days & it returned to a peach taste,the blackcurrant was like vaping a Fruit Shoot(really juicy)My only issue with any of Joose Juices is they start off really tasty then suddenly lose their flavour when all I did was sleep/changed coil/wick or change flavour.The pineapple was like pineapple cube sweets in taste,then after a day or 2,it felt like I'd got vapours tongue.I didn't like to post negative comments about the juices as I was convinced it was me​ but I've heard similar things from hunting the internet,and it seems wrong being negative about such a good deal.

joosie - well i tried peppermint today wow its lovely , nice and stoing to. (3weeks steep)
also tried the toffee (3weeks steep) needs another week or 2 but flavour comes through (gonna be nice)

JooseJuices Toffee is one of my absolute favourites, lovely stuff.
Didn't like the bubblegum though, just tasted of chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom